Has the Zombie Apocalypse started?

SomeIdeaNoGear
SomeIdeaNoGear Posts: 61
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    yeah i saw that on live leak earlier :shock:
  • I've started stocking up supplies... if it wasn't for my bad back I'd be increasing the defences on "the shelter" as well.

Just waiting for news on when the victim starts to attack and bite the nursing staff and then I'll be working through the pain.
  • Wily-Quixote
    Wily-Quixote Posts: 269
    Ho...leeeee....sheeee...ittttt! Can you imagine what the cop thought pulling up to see that. Straight out of 28 days later....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    :shock:

Some people shouldn't watch 'The Walking Dead' while smoking strong sh1t.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    I'm gonna need a shotgun, several boxes of shells and a cabin in the woods please.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    If you're hungry...and there's no McD's about...someone else's face is about 2nd best. :lol: ...probably :shock:
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    My mrs told me about this earlier, absolutely insane. he must have been on some serious LSD, but why the fark was the other gay naked too?
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    My mrs told me about this earlier, absolutely insane. he must have been on some serious LSD, but why the fark was the other gay naked too?
    Probably more like PCP. Maybe they were both on it.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Time to get the lawn mower out
    lawnmower.jpg
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I'n my younger days alcohol used to make me eat some tramps face, usually by some bins at the back of a nightclub

whilst trying to thumb a softy up her wrong un
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Had to dig up this post when I found these pictures but be warned there pretty f*cking graphic!

Brainnnnnnnnnnnnss
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Link fail.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Abra wrote:
    Had to dig up this post when I found these pictures but be warned there pretty f*cking graphic!

Brainnnnnnnnnnnnss
    FTFY
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    I have just eaten you bastards!

Sorry to clarify I just ate my lunch, I have not just eaten you, you bastards.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Wow, he looks like he's turning INTO a zombie now. It's true then, the Apocalypse really is upon us.
    Awesome!
    I knew spending months playing Left4Dead would come in handy.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Has the Zombie Apocalypse started?

Man I really fkn hope so. That would be awesome.
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Wow, he looks like he's turning INTO a zombie now. It's true then, the Apocalypse really is upon us.
    Awesome!

I've been playing Dead Island quite a bit as well, and am now a fully proficient marksman/ escapee. We are set.
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Awesome!

I've been playing Dead Island quite a bit as well, and am now a fully proficient marksman/ escapee. We are set.

Make me a weapon from a baseball bat, battery, loose wire and a heavy plate. :lol::wink:
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY