Say what???
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Wala kutaja vita....Swahili?...
    Do not mention the war :lol::lol::lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Ndiyo

Well I clicked through to the site but it was in a foreign language.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • pcm1980
    pcm1980 Posts: 40
    The bike spec is in english. The bike was on the daily deal yesterday and was €200 cheaper. You can use microsoft bing to translate the description if you wanted.
  • pcm1980
    pcm1980 Posts: 40
    Description.....

Our slide to the 7.0 is how we imagine a perfect all-mountain. A wheel with a huge range of tour up to the light Enduro ride. A wheel that can prove its strengths of both the uphill and downhill. The robust Shimano XT facilities, the DT Swiss M1800 wheels, the Fox chassis from evolution fork and RP2 BV damper, the adjustable reverb Seatpost and a geometry that is sophisticated by Bodo Probst carefully ensure at the slide to the 7.0, ensure that this will be possible. Transalp, relaxed evening rounds, Marathon, tricky trails and fast downhills: the bikes of the slide all mountain family, with their typical, central seating position dominate all terrain. What other bike is the term "All-mountain" so just like the "slide AM"? At the heart of "slide" is a framework designed by Bodo Probst from triple butted aluminium 7005 with 140 mm of travel. In its development, our team has put special focus on optimum stiffness and perfect handling. The result is a framework that has one of the best STW values on the market and offers optimum control and security in every driving situation! Also we succeeded, to initiate the braking forces and the resulting heat optimally in the framework. Especially in the, for the uphill pedaling used, gear ratios drive effects and rocking trends are reduced thanks to the superior kinematics to a minimum. Also in the installed components we be not with rod material content: the Scott Fox shocks and forks, were provided by Bodo Probst in close cooperation with the manufacturer with a specially tuned Setup. From 2012, all part of the slide to the X series have 12 dropouts and a cable routing for reverb seatpost. "The development of slide presented a huge challenge." I had to develop a framework that makes no compromise on the quality and function - but only at the price - to the delight of customers.... "." (Bodo Probst)
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    pcm1980 wrote:
    Description.....

Our slide to the 7.0 is how we imagine a perfect all-mountain. A wheel with a huge range of tour up to the light Enduro ride. A wheel that can prove its strengths of both the uphill and downhill.....
    ...Also we succeeded, to initiate the braking forces and the resulting heat optimally in the framework. Especially in the, for the uphill pedaling used, gear ratios drive effects and rocking trends are reduced thanks to the superior kinematics to a minimum. Also in the installed components we be not with rod material content...
    Did you use the German to Chinglish translator?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • jairaj
    jairaj Posts: 3,009
    spec wise it looks pretty good.

But you have no idea how it rides, how well it fits you and if suits your riding preferences? too many unknowns for me to put my money down.