SpaceX

FocusZing
FocusZing Posts: 4,373
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
'Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, or SpaceX, is a space transport company headquartered in Hawthorne, California. It was founded in 2002 by former PayPal entrepreneur Elon Musk. It has developed the Falcon 1 and Falcon 9 space boosters, both of which are built with a goal of becoming reusable launch vehicles. SpaceX has also launched the Dragon spacecraft to be flown into orbit by the Falcon 9 launch vehicle. On 25 May 2012, SpaceX made history as the world's first privately held company to send a cargo load, the Dragon spacecraft, to the International Space Station.'

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX

Listened to this on the old wireless pretty impressive.

Comments

• rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    :roll: did they have a bike in there too?

or maddie?

otherwise its not that relevant to the forum or have i missed something? :?
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • FocusZing
    rgliniany wrote:
    :roll: did they have a bike in there too?

or maddie?

otherwise its not that relevant to the forum or have i missed something? :?

'With a vacuum specific impulse of 304s, Merlin 1C is the highest performance gas generator cycle kero
    sene engine ever built, exceeding the Boeing Delta II main engine, the Lockheed Atlas II main engine and on par with the Saturn V F-1.'
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Has someone hacked focuszing's account? he/she/it's been posting some weird 5hit of late...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    it's reasonably interesting......but wtf are you posting it in here for? you've been here long enough to know what gets posted in here or are you now just deliberatly being even more of a special person?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Maybe they have smelly helmets up there.
  • FocusZing
    'SpaceX's Dragon cargo capsule parachuted to a splashdown in the Pacific Ocean today, ending the first-ever commercial mission to the International Space Station.

SpaceX_Dragon.jpg

The 19-foot-long (6-meter-long), gumdrop-shaped Dragon made history last week as the first U.S. craft to reach the orbital station since last year's retirement of the space shuttle fleet, and it made history today as the first commercial craft to return a shipment from orbit.'

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/31/11983318-spacexs-dragon-splashes-down-ending-historic-space-mission?lite
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Thank fark the pikeys don't have boats! They'd collect it and sell it for scrap...