Verenti Rhigos .04

prawny
prawny Posts: 5,439
edited May 2012 in Your road bikes
Finally got a couple of pics taken of my bike when it's been clean!

Got it in October it's done a few hundred miles, my first carbon bike and I'm well pleased. Pictured with new hand build wheels that have lopped about half a kilo of the standard weight future upgrades will be a proper 2 piece chainset and BB and maybe pedals. Possibly a carbon seat post and lighter cockpit but theres nothing that need doing urgently.

ad4c4059.jpg

e70e4ce4.jpg

0e13bdc6.jpg

Should have taken the udder off :roll:
Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017

Comments

• blackstick
    blackstick Posts: 151
    wow , very very nice ~
    saw the same bike on ebay , wonder if its the same .
  • prawny
    Nah not selling mine, couldn't afford to replace it. Had this one from new since the autumn
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • MarksMintness
    MarksMintness Posts: 484
    Nice, I like the verentis, nice lugged carbon frame and a young British brand. I was interested in a millook last year. Are they bringing out any new revisions? Nice bike mate.
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • prawny
    I don't know, I've heard rumours that they are, the current range has been discontinued so either that or being manufacturers as well hasn't worked out as well as they had hoped. Not sure how the sale of wiggle will have affected verenti, shame really, most of the other brands that bring out a cheapish carbon bike just use one of the many variations of carbon frames off eBay. I like mine it's a bit different with the lugs.

Didn't realise how stealth it looked til I took a picture of it, some deep carbon wheels would look sweet.
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    So stealthy that I seem to loose sight of you half the time. Or is that as you disappear over the hill after dropping me :wink:

Nice, I thought you were going to the beach on Sunday, not cleaning the bike. Looks good though and it did need a wash :shock: