Videos still not playing properly.

Hey. After searching the forum, it seems that there's always been a problem with the way that videos play on Bikeradar. Admittedly, the PC that I'm using is far from top spec, but every other website that uses videos doesn't present a problem for this PC. Can you please sort out the issues? There are so many vids that I want to watch but I just don't bother trying any more because it's so frustrating. :)
Remedy 7 2010 --- Endure the ups to appreciate the downs

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    +1 - I always have this problem on BR. Other things like YouTube, Iplayer etc work fine.
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    We have had a few issues with this. They may or may not be solved with a new video section that's due to go live today.

After this happens, let us know if you still can't view the videos along with details of your browser and OS (it could be due to certain add-ons and plugins too)

Edit: try now, as the new video bar at the top of the home page has just gone live
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    1) You won't see videos if you have Brightcove (our video platform) blocked via an antivirus program like AVG. Check the settings in your browser
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    Still a bit jerky, but much much better (on the Sidi and the T-Mo vid)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver