Super Sunday Thread

xmadxmoex
xmadxmoex Posts: 135
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Good morning all.

A litte over 11 hours to go on my shift, hopfully nice and quiet though. F1 later so that should cheer my day up a bit

Ordered a shed yesterday so finally progressing on the realm of getting my bike from the out-laws to our new house!

Whats everyone else up to today?

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Moaning twattles and twattlettes

Easy ride in the heat w / cream tea near Ilkley. Quick pint then Monaco GP and Giro.
    Peter
  • bobs bikes
    bobs bikes Posts: 589
    guten tag!

im at work already, shop not open till 11 but i have loads to do today. just had coffee and a bacon sarnie, time to crack on.
    bye for now!
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Packing MTB into the car for a few hours. Home in time for the Giro.

I heard it's steak night too.. :lol:
  • steelie600
    steelie600 Posts: 519
    Ning bum fooks

Lovely day for a ride, but im a barsteward work. Not impressed. Crap sleep, too hot, cant be bothered, even Bacons hasnt cheered me up

feck it ill hang myself
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Sunday shouting Maggots,

Not much on the cards today. We may do a drive into the mountains to visit some friends who have a chalet out that way. It's overcast here today thank goodness, with the temp at 17ºC right now at 10AM, but a forecast high within the 30ºs
    Feeling a little knackered from swimming yesterday, must have been in the water and sunshine for over two hours. The joys of spring indeed..

Sadly no live Monaco F1 for me due to F1 being on a pay to view sports channel in this part of the world.
  • steelie600
    Can you not watch it live on BBC iPlayer??
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Oxygen Thieves,

Now making up for lack of sleep with coffee - sodding light mornings keep waking me up well before time. Still, at least it feels like a lie in when i go back to sleep :) Will try to catch a bit of the F1 before heading out into the countryside to pootle around on a bike with junior. Then it's bike fettling time later for the proper ride tomorrow - not decided where yet.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    steelie600 wrote:
    Or even tvcatchup?
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    steelie600 wrote:
    xmadxmoex wrote:
    steelie600 wrote:
    Or even tvcatchup?

Those services only stream within the UK, sadly...
  • steelie600
    well thats just gay isnt it!
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    off to see the old folks in northampton, will be having a barby that i will get to cook coz the old man is clueless! at least i'll get to see how the inheritance is looking!

onwards to sunburn!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon losers!

Spent the morning inside, hot and sweaty. Not good. Spending the afternoon in the same place by the looks of things, but I'm sure I'll get outside to enjoy the sun for a little while.

Looking at getting some tattoos for my leg. Japanese theme :) That should get the parents angry haha

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning homos!

Been for a lovely ride this morning.
    Off to sit in the sun, read MBUK and drink some cider.

Laters.
  • mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    I am sat in the shed hiding from the sun. Options for today are stay at home and do the garden, or go to Gisburn. Had a bbq yesterday and drank too much, but now got many kids at the house. Just don't know what to do
    Papa? Nicole
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola ladies,

Today is rest day, 4 rides last 5 days, figure i need to spend a day eating Bacons as reward before doing it all over again :P
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    steelie600 wrote:
    xmadxmoex wrote:
    steelie600 wrote:
    Or even tvcatchup?

Those services only stream within the UK, sadly...

Get a uk ip?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs
    This weekend has been epic
    Number 1 and Number 2 have not argued all weekend
    Lidl compression tops are cheap and work
    I have been out on the 456 (30 miles) and the Planet X (80 miles)
    Loads of stuff sorted in the garden
    We can now walk into our bedroom without falling over all the c*ap that's gone in the loft
    Humpledunk winkywank managed to not come last in Eurovision

Downside is that I think the headset bearings in the PX are borked
    I have to go back to work tomorrow :(
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Good sunday had.....

we found some british style bacon over here so a great brekkie was nommed...

had a good wander round the B&Q equivalent for some new power tools... and when i got home a home made lasagne was waiting... all hail to the chef and her brand new oven!! :D
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike