OMFG im too hot to sleep

steelie600
steelie600 Posts: 519
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Lying on ma bed, windows wide open fan on full blast, full of painkillers and CANT SLEEP cos im too hot!!

Just thought id share!

Any ideas on how to drop off?? and dont say crack one off, Ive already tried that..... THRICE! :shock:
Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    steelie600 wrote:
    Lying on ma bed, windows wide open fan on full blast, full of painkillers and CANT SLEEP cos im too hot!!

Just thought id share!

Any ideas on how to drop off?? and dont say crack one off, Ive already tried that..... THRICE! :shock:

Heat is lost from the head - take off the gimp mask.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Take your bed outside, sleep amongst the stars brother, amongst glorious the stars.
  • MarksMintness
    MarksMintness Posts: 484
    FocusZing wrote:
    Take your bed outside, sleep amongst the stars brother, amongst glorious the stars.
    Nothing like sleeping alfresco bro :D
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • steelie600
    Im loving that idea!! Ill get the blow up matress out (Yes matress not doll! thats burst) and sleep up the drive! Loving it!

Wonder if theres indecent exposure laws for your own land?? I like to sleep in the buff see! Hmmm...................
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • MarksMintness
    MarksMintness Posts: 484
    steelie600 wrote:
    Im loving that idea!! Ill get the blow up matress out (Yes matress not doll! thats burst) and sleep up the drive! Loving it!

Wonder if theres indecent exposure laws for your own land?? I like to sleep in the buff see! Hmmm...................
    It's the only way in this heat! Lol :D
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • steelie600
    Its fine if yer my mrs, shes quite fit! I would pay to see her naked............. err hang on a min.....................

but me im a lardy and not entirely sure the populous wish to see that...... Ahh well! in for a penny and all that!
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    steelie600 wrote:
    @10:10pm
    Well, it's not bedtime, unless you're 4 or something.
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    If anyones still up, have a deeks of the moon, its bright orange.
  • mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    No thats a street lamp
    Papa? Nicole
  • steelie600
    mintedox wrote:
    No thats a street lamp

I did wonder why it was white on telly!!

Reet im between the car and the gates on the drive, were both in the buff and im still fucking hot! Wonder if a bit of mixed trampolining will work?????? Sex alfresco........... Not been there in a while!!!

Oiii bint......... :lol::lol:
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • YeehaaMcgee
    It was windy as hell here last night. If I'd have jumped on a trampoline, I'd have ended up in the Irish sea.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    It was windy as hell here last night. If I'd have jumped on a trampoline, I'd have ended up in the Irish sea.

+ blustery potatos.

Gentle breeze in this weather is great, last nights hurricane was a bit much though. We had to close the windows as it was about to rip the curtains off.
  • steelie600

You kinda missed that one kid, Mixed trampolining is Crewe'y for shagging!

No breeze here, there is now like! but im still barsterd roasting!
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Oh I see. I thought you two were getting it on, on a trampoline. Maybe a bit to literal, eh?
  • steelie600
    Oh I see. I thought you two were getting it on, on a trampoline. Maybe a bit to literal, eh?

Hey might try that tonight, the neighbours kids have a tramamampoline :D
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph