Thewaylander
Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
edited May 2012 in MTB rides
Anyone up for a ride tomorrow?

Either of the two in the title, FOD DH or Cwm Carn XC

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Anyone up for a ride on the DH at Fod sat?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    dude, you do know about this site don't you?

www.halfwayupmtb.com

most people post there rides there now, loads of DH heads there aswell :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    welshkev wrote:

http://www.halfwayupmtb.com

I saw a bunch of this lot in 'team colours' doing the DH at Cwmcarn last Sunday. Some of them seemed like they could ride :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Can't get on it at work :(

But i meet lots off different people from all over the country posting on here :) if people don't check thats there loss, cos i'm lovely :P and you know it.
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

http://www.halfwayupmtb.com

I saw a bunch of this lot in 'team colours' doing the DH at Cwmcarn last Sunday. Some of them seemed like they could ride :)

yeah fairplay there's some good riders there - plus they ride CC every week :D I'm a member of the club and have the 'uniform' as well - hard to miss isn't it? :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    welshkev wrote:
    yeah fairplay there's some good riders there - plus they ride CC every week :D I'm a member of the club and have the 'uniform' as well - hard to miss isn't it? :lol:
    Yep, unless you're colour blind :D Sometimes when you see a bunch of blokes turn up somewhere in team gear it means 'bunch of fat blokes who can't ride' :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Yep, unless you're colour blind :D Sometimes when you see a bunch of blokes turn up somewhere in team gear it means 'bunch of fat blokes who can't ride' :P

yeah i would've been the fat bloke who can't ride if i was with them :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    back on subject.... Any one for FOD DH this weekend?