Rebecca Black (Friday) Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Fuck yeah, it's Friday! Granted I've nowt much planned as I'm broke.

Today will consist of trading in some games for Ghost Recon FS, playing it, watching films.

Hopefully my new viewing card will come today. the old one kinda decided to get itself cooked in the old sky box
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Successful Seedlings!

TFIF! Really need a lie in tomorrow, can't be doin with all this carp in my life now.
    No plans for today or the weekend. Just rest.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

it's a warm one again, i've been in work since 6am so that i can go home early and look after my son, but a nice easyish day planned.

ride later - well a pootle up the cycle path cos my shoulder still isn't up to anything more and then a bbq and beers with friends tomorrow is on the cards i think 8)

laters, be good
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    mornin' window lickers,

Another fine, fine day out there, so I decided I was going to come in slightly early and use the time to grab a fry-up later, because it's Friday and because I b****y well can.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaacons.

Onwards! To coffee! And broiled porcine flesh!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaacons.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni revision and presentation meh today. Driving the minibus up to hockey minitour later, lovely weekend away playing with sticks and balls in the sun.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    The end of the long week is near

The low point was backing out of a classic rally because of work :(
    The high point was this mornings drive in my old chaps 911 with the roof & foot down the whole way

Today is lots of meetings and the pub later
  • steelie600
    steelie600 Posts: 519
    Today is bacons day

That is all
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    steelie600 wrote:
    Today is bacons day

That is all

no sausage?
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Another cracking good day here. Just need to get all this work done before an early escape around lunchtime.

Weekend plans have moved from Whinlatter and Borrowdale to Coniston and Grizedale. Looking forward to beer gardens, bacons and biking all weekend.

Laters......
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    BOOM! FRIDAY!
    'ning
    Found something I've been looking for for aaaaages last night.
    Wickedace ride on Trevor last night
    The AOC isn't in today.
    The sun is out again (can you believe it?!)
    Off up North to see TFN tonight
    BBQ
    Bike ride tomorrow in South Lakes area (no idea where yet)
    The comedy glove tan is gathering pace

Onwards, to muesli..... I'm addicted to the stuff at the moment..

Y'all have a great day!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Bonjour Maggots,

24ºC with 64% humidity right now... will be a scorcher today
    Taking the cats to the vet today, Milo needs his Microchip registered to his new address in the land of the frog, and Ninja the other cat needs a check up
    Thereafter we collect our rental car and scoot over to Germany for a few days, armed with a map and no real plans at all.. should be fun...
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Sun Worshipers,

Feck me it's warm outside already. Lovely day spoilt by the fact that I've just got back from the dentist and I need 2 fillings :x Managed to avoid making the appointement until the begining of July.

Today is work, work and more work, really busy at the mo.

Tonigh will be spent with a few bottles of wine while planning how best to level the garden for a new patio.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

Back at work.

meh.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Speshul People,

Another day of heat & sunshine, so out on the bike this morning before it gets sweltering. Then its high time the garden furniture came out the shed so I can have a good lounge in the garden 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning Speshul People,

Another day of heat & sunshine, so out on the bike this morning before it gets sweltering. Then its high time the garden furniture came out the shed so I can have a good lounge in the garden 8)

Yeeze, how the other half live :wink:
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola noobs,

After work today i will shopping for new Vans as my current foot wear is dieing. otherwise trying to scare up some crap DHers for FOD tomorrow :) anyone? anyone?
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Morning Hooligans

Flying to the IoM for the TT today. Lovely weather awaits, but it won't last surely, will it?
  • jonomc4
    jonomc4 Posts: 891
    steelie600 wrote:
    Today is bacons day

That is all

No Sunday is Bacon (or as we know it BeerCan) day - this is law!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Ended up being off work again today, little boo no.1 still not well so looking after him. Feel a bit rough myself as well. Grr. Wanted to get that bike ordered today. Oh well, gives me a bit time to work on job applications, that's if the aforementioned snot monster falls asleep for a bit.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunt holes.

how was your week? mine was busy and im enjoing a hungover day off today. I had about a million of beer last night but todays hangover isnt too terrible.

weather is stunning toay so i might fire up the bbq and get some meat in me.

sideways!
  • Clank
    jonomc4 wrote:
    No Sunday is Bacon (or as we know it BeerCan) day - this is law!

Don't you be worrying none 'bout your 'law'.

Nature's way sez everyday is bacons day. S'only law we being paying any heed to in these here parts.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• sloppycowpat
    sloppycowpat Posts: 349
    mmm just starting up the bbq with a beer in hand... lush

got to make the best of my last 3 days of sunlight, start nights shifts on tue :?
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    aftnoon ditchdiggers and digettes.
    smashing weather in newcastle again..

finished @6 am for a very nice ride home even saw some big ass deer, finally had my finishing date 29th june but my last shift will be 25th due to 4 on 4 off .................so went on a sort of one man strike action last night, well just stood and watched the others :lol: anyways got me boy off school today so its a case of cartoons and coughing for him and grass cutting and gardening for me......not had bacons today but have had a packet(6) of frikadellen and im just trying to not find a reason to have a couple of naughty beers whilst ruining the garden again.... and cus its tfif it means 2 things in castlelads house, payday and a nice little chinky will be paying a visit with a nice bag of edible goodness.
  • Clank
    Looking out the window and pondering.

Any Crudders fancy a morning trip to Cannock tomorrow? Boiling on the Monkey - got to be even more fun than boiling a monkey!

Probably aiming to leave the carpark about 10am, as I've got to go to Screwfix en-route (f*****g ay, what a heady life I lead, eh?).

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Yes!! Bacon delivery! :)
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Evening Folks, off to bed, early one in the morn
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp