The Kaiser Challenge

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Evening all, Gazlar here emerging from the murky depths of the Crudcatcher asking you to dig deep to support a good cause

As many of you will know, forum regular, fellow biker and Crudcatcher legend Alex Kaiser passed away earlier this month after competing in the Rheola Downhill, he fell asleep in his van and never woke up after suffering a Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy

He was due to marry his Fiance on the 7th July, but instead she will, alongside other riders, be riding from his Bithtown of Glossop to Near Bristol, where they were due to marry to raise money for CMA and CRY

by going to http://www.thekaiserchallenge.com/ you can read more about Kaiser's story and sign up to donate money, support or time.

Cheers
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Well ventured out Gazlar. Unfortunately due to OMAHB changing vocation we may not be in a position to donate cash, however I have shared this on my FB page and will try and get a link on the other half's web site to help that way by spreading the word.

I sincerely hope it goes well for all, especially for Sarah and Alex's family and friends. All others, get your wallets and or bikes out.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk