2010 Santa Cruz Heckler build with pic's finished 10/2/12

2»

Comments

• IMGP0015.JPG

Heres a pic of my heckler on a snowy ride earlier this year. Ignore the camera mount on the fork and I had the Joplin in for a service at the time. Also got the XC tyres on
    IMGP0027.JPG
    and a quick pic after the ride - bit bloody cold though!
  • T.Howler
    T.Howler Posts: 47
    Hi Antop,

I'm liking the heckler what size did you go for ? the ride looked a bit frosty but find there usually the best for that time of year. hows the joplin holding up ? and have you changed the xc tyres for something abit more burlier ? i'm afraid i'm neglecting the MTB scene at the mo training for a London to Monte carlo ride at the end of june on the road bike 900 miles in 9 days so prioritising :D
  • antop34
    antop34 Posts: 62
    yeh man, i changed the tyres for the summer, riding Maxxis Advantage on the front and a Larsen on the back now, both 2.25.
    The joplin is ok, needs some TLC but until it breaks I cannot justify a Reverb!
    Im neglecting the full suss too in favour of a lovely Cotic Soul! getting back to my hardtail roots
    That is a monster ride, I am looking at the London to Paris Offroad next year... but did the Hell of the North Cotswolds 100k on the Heckler and loved it.