Cube bike choice.....Help please!!

tino1595
tino1595 Posts: 11
edited May 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi All,

I'm getting back into mountain biking after years out and have just about decided on a Cube LTD of some description from one of the German sites, but have a choice to make between.......

Cube ltd race 2011 (green/white/metal) (absolutely love the colour of this bike).....949 euro

Cube ltd race 2012 (would be grey metal, blue as the black is a bit plain for me.......1099 euro

Cube ltd cc 2011 (black and white, quite like this colour scheme)........................1039 euro

Cube ltd cc 2012 (only comes in the plain anodized).........................................1099 euro

Personally I'm much more drawn to the 2011 colour schemes of the two models but being away from mountain biking for so long I'm not really able to tell if the spec differences on the 2012 bikes should should draw me away from the lower prices and (in my personal opinion) better looking colour schemes of the 2011 models.

If some of you more experienced and knowlegeable people out there could give me your opinions it would be a great help.

Cheers!!

Comments