memsley89
memsley89 Posts: 247
edited May 2012 in Road buying advice
Rokily poke, so I trashed my helmet...
definately saved me from serious head injuries,
so for that, I thank specialized.

With regard to getting a new 'un,
do you ship it straight to specialized?
Or take it back to the dealer? (Evanscycles)

Comments

• lfcquin
    lfcquin Posts: 470
    When I trashed mine I shipped back to Specialized. It wasn't clear on their website, so I dropped them an email and they confirmed the address to send back to (I'd give it you but it was a few years ago and I can't remember it). I don't know about returning to the dealer. Might be worth asking them the question if that is easier for you?
  • memsley89
    memsley89 Posts: 247
    Yeh... I wouldn't hesitate, but in the documentation that came with the helmet it says return it to the dealer, but I spoke to Evans and they say return it to Specialized...
    confused!
  • sturmey
    sturmey Posts: 964
    Return it to Specialized. Phone 'em up first.they will let you buy ANY replacement Spesh helmet for half price.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    return direct to Specialized. will post the address later. I had to get my S-works helmet replaced a month or so back and they turned it round pretty quick. spesh offered me an sl3 (new replacement model to the old s-works) for 60 quid. rrp was 110 quid so a decent discount.
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...