Utter sheer briliance

Yossie
Yossie Posts: 2,600
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Now this is good - the best thing I have seen for ages.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picture ... me=2208020

I particulary like number 7 - sheer class.

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    'Hello Mrs Dobson, I'm Psycho. I've come to collect your daughter'

psycho_2208050k.jpg
  • Yossie
    Thinking about it, shall we have a new thread - "People with really shyyyyyt tattoos?"
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Utter sheer briliance - If you're thinking of one for yourself Yossie, such as "My glass is always half empty", check the spelling first. :wink::lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Yossie
    No. That is how I have brilliant spelt on my head and so I'm going to spread the word that it is the correct way to spell it.

Either that or I was being over excited ........

Anyway, it was meant to be ironic ..........
  • GiantMike
    Yossie wrote:
    Aniway, it was ment to be ironyc ..........

FYTY
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Is that the font that used to be on those 'shatterproof' rulers (that when they came out solved the problem of rulers shattering every time you dropped one) ?
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    I know a delightful 'lady' with 'FUCK' across the knuckles of one hand and 'SLUT' across the other..
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    do you reckon he looks in the mirror and goes ' bastards, i told them i wanted Psycho, what the fecks a Ohcysp'
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Aggieboy
    do you reckon he looks in the mirror and goes ' bastards, i told them i wanted Psycho, what the fecks a Ohcysp'

ohcysP, actually. :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • GiantMike
    Aggieboy wrote:

!tnadeP
  • Aggieboy
    GiantMike wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

!tnadeP

:wink: .sretnum eht rof kcabyaP