Happy News

Stone Glider
Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
There has been plenty of bad news on this Forum of late. So here is some good news! My new Grandson, Harley, arrived four days ago, weighing 8.4lbs at Manley Hospital. Mother & baby doing fine, as are Grandparents plus Dad and brother Kai. Doing our duty in Oz at present, staying in Northern Sydney ( on the edge of a cliff!). Borrowing the son-in-law's MTB (I know) and riding around Narrabeen Lake, which is flat, but getting back home requires some serious slopes with the front wheel lifting :shock:

The weather is lovely for late Autumn, clear skies and 21degrees :) Back to Blighty next week to enjoy the full effect of a British Summer.
The older I get the faster I was

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Lovely! :D Had my first one 2 years ago - great isn't it. Going to be hard leaving to come home I expect isn't it?

334098f9-1.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    I have been told that Grandchildren are the reward for not murdering your offspring.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    It's also revenge upon your offspring, so they can have all the headaches & worries you had!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    after a great days riding its nice to come on here and read some happy news - share the joy - and harley is a nice name too - what are the odds his nickname will be Topper, hehe - congrats anyway.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    More of it!!! Great news congratulations to you and all the family, Lets have some more good news on Cake stop,
    I know i ve contributed to the doom and gloom of late, but thats just life, which is why cake stop is the best forum on here, lets have some good to go with the bad. Ying and Yan.

Cake stop comes in for a lot of stick from the other threads on here, but IMHO its the one that potrays proper human emotion the best.

Okay Matt, Aggie, Cleat, Yossie et al post some smut to prove me right