The Manic Monday Thread

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

Neighbour just knocked on the door to help me load an 80Kg box in the car that contains my servers, Macs and other electricity consuming devices, this is to be shipped to my new home.
My last day in Stoke today, then I'll be in Brizzle this week before flying off to France thus Saturday (with my cat!)
However the poor cat will be imprisoned in a cattery for a week down Brizzle way..

So a manic week of finalising affairs before my departure..

It seems as if Kaiser is MIA, so let's hope all is okay on that front

Wishing you all a good start to the week..

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning its monday, yay!

lets hope friday hurries up! pedalling to work today (for fitness, not to c#mmute) honest!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    been up for like 2 hours, knowing my luck i'll eventually fall asleep when i need to be getting ready for work.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning losers!

I took my friend home to Nottingham last night, I ended up going to bed at 1! This was not a good move when I've not really had much sleep over the last week. I feel I may fall asleep whilst stood up :lol:

Today, I have no idea what's in store for me. Hopefully sod all, so I can get some shuteye.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning crudites.
    Was in a OK mood till i got to work, first off seeing Alex is missing (very bothered by this) and also got a shed load of crap to deal with.
    Friday i went to the solicitors with my brother to see if my dad had any last wishes for funeral etc, it turned into a will reading etc, since then it has been a very confusing time.
    Saturday was spent sorting funeral arrangements and sunday was spent fighting the mud both on and off the bike!

This week holds many challenges and no minion as he is covering redundant staff!

Onwards to coffee
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning crudites.
    Was in a OK mood till i got to work, first off seeing Alex is missing (very bothered by this)

You and me both. Kinda takes the edge off the day.

Mornin' all

Busyish, but hopefully fun day ahead (if things in work come together). Home tonight either sees me sorting some stuff on the car, or going shopping - depending on the weather. Next batch of good weather should see me repair the garage door, so I can get the car undercover and work in the dry ('cuz lying on your back on wet concrete trying to strip a transfer box just isn't fun anymore).

Before all of that, the usual calls.

Onwards! To coffee and web stuff, for an hour or so.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Feck, there isn't enough regular posters - so we can't loose one.

Today is year end at work - so early start and late finish with grief in the middle
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Hope Kaisers ok. Uni meh starts again today, nice and easy though, plenty of time for napping.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    Mornin' All,

Fingers crossed for Kaiser.

The sun is shining at last so I'm headed out on the roadie after I've knocked up a plate of scrambled eggs (trails near here are still miserably muddy, just not worth it). Then it's time to hassle people who haven't done things they were meant to do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Join you all in hoping Kaise turns up soon...
    Add to that the Peregrine Falcon family here have taken a bit of a beating yesterday too... bit of a bum start to the day...
    Sun is out though so it's not all bad I suppose, plus despite the weather I had a cracking weekend.
    Usual Monday routine for me today. Onwards! to weetabix with crunchy granola topping.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Grumpy today.

And worried about our Kaiser, only saw him up cwm the other week adter just picking up his New specialized he was totalyl stocked and wanted to get up to FOD soon :S. Fingers crossed he turns up all ok.
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Weather here has been shite all weekend, chucking it down and blowing a gale, and just reading that a fellow rider is missing has just continued the somber mood.

Here's to hoping the day only gets better for all concerned.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Man I dunno how to feel now. If my emotions weren't all over the place, they are now.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I'm glad I don't have much to do today at work as I just seem to keep going between here, facebook and twitter to read what people have said about Kaise.
    Very unproductive day.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    I'm glad I don't have much to do today at work as I just seem to keep going between here, facebook and twitter to read what people have said about Kaise.
    Very unproductive day.
    Doing exactly the same.

All the rest of you regular posters, stay safe, y'hear? x
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning Losers, just got up after a weekend mixed with nights and chucking my guts up. Fun stuff! Now to spend my well earned wage!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Very unproductive day.
    Doing exactly the same.

All the rest of you regular posters, stay safe, y'hear? x

Ditto on all of that, not great whilst driving a train, but today is Sad, sad day
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • 123oldman
    123oldman Posts: 268
    It's been a busy o morning, tried keeping up with the updates via CC FB page, shocked and truely saddened to hear the news :(

Thoughts are very much elsewhere other than work meh!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Well after the awful news today, took the afternoon off persuaded the house mate into a ride and got wet and muddy and appreciated every last second of it, including getting mud in the eye.