The Yippy Kay Yay it's Saturday thread.

EyesintheSky
EyesintheSky Posts: 183
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning sweat bags,

Currently sat waiting for a choo choo to take me to New Street and then a coach down to Londinium, not too buy a heat magazine but to go to an airline conference good times!

Anyhoo, off I pop to the nearest coffee/Bacon establishment!

Laters!
Very funny Scotty, now beam me down my clothes.

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning gheys and gheyettes,

I've had a terrible night's sleep. I can safely say I've had about 4 hours, maybe slightly less, so needless to say, I'm not in the best of moods. Especially seeing as I have to go to work today, albeit not for long, but still, it's Saturday, and it's the morning :evil:
    Got home at about 10:45 last night, to find my housemate going out and he said "I can't believe I'm doing this, I must be mad". He wouldn't say where he was going, but I've a funny feeling he's been and knobed Hot Librarian :lol: I may not have told him that I've been there and done that already. That's going to be interesting when I get back later, should brighten my day :lol:

Anywho's, more tea!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Morning dildo polishers.

Going bike shopping today,my sister decided she wants to be as awesome as I am. Merida Juliet 77 or Trek Lexa to be purchased :)
  • Boom beeyatches.

Veeeeeeeeeeeery busy yet veeeeeeeeeeeeery productive and interesting week at work is now over with. Onward to the weekend!

Converted the Karma over to a smug-powered Singlspeed Rigid last night, sig changed accordingly.

Taking the nippers out today for a bit as I've not seen them all week. Might go for a ride tomorrow if it stays nice.

Laters.
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Morning wasters, Just got in from work, girlfriend had take away last night by the looks of it and bought me some for me to consume this morning. So Sweet and Sour pork Bollocks with Egg Fried rice, spring rolls and stella to wash it down with. Then its bed time and back to work tonight :( On the plus side, I'm off till thursday after tonight. :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    morning nobbers

In work, should have cycled in but pain from crash & wife meant it was easier to drive.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Going bike shopping today,my sister decided she wants to be as awesome as I am. Merida Juliet 77 or Trek Lexa to be purchased :)

I note insufficient awesomeness - they're both road bikes. Tut tut tut.

Mornin' walkers,

Lordy, it's the weekend. I've got to head to Northampton later (which Pope did I b****r in a previous life?) to collect a windscreen for the B.I.Ls racer. I was considering heading Cannockwards afterwards but my MTFU has been outweighed by the two fingers still refusing to work properly after my little off earlier in the week. That kinda ticks me off - I don't heal as quick as I used to!

My return, instead, shall be marked by sorting of paintball gear for tomorrows game and monsoon, and by heading to mates house to help him celebrate his 40th birthday. He's a fine upstanding gent of the community so hookers and blow are not on the cards.

......which means I'd better find the dealer and get a refund on his present....

Onwards! To the East Midlands!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    My head hurts.

@Clank, stay where you are, it's pi$$ing it down here, looks like no Classic watching for me tomorrow.

Back to bed I reckon.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    morning cunts.

went to jamie oliver's mum's pub last night and walked out after being sat at our table in the restaurant for ten minutes. very wank experience not least as the place reaked of fish, sideways.

ended up in saffron walden having a couple o quick pints and a take away (which will be eaten for breakfast)

i have a very slight headache but am really wondering why i didnt get army vs navy tickets for today, i think i am the only bloke i know who isnt curently on the way to watch the mighty reds smash the navy gays.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Clank wrote:
    Onwards! To the East Midlands!

I'm sorry to hear this, you have my sympathies.

Morning bumders

Got paid for babysitting. They got back at 8.30 too instead of 11.30, still got paid the same amount though. Winner. This will pay for my drinks today, off down proper south to my some big family party do thing my friend is having. I've promised to be on my best behaviour but now that I can afford alcohol this may change...

Laters
  • went to jamie oliver's mum's pub last night and walked out after being sat at our table in the restaurant for ten minutes.

Why? (I mean other than the place smelling of sidewaysfish, which by the way is perfectly reasonable justification on its own).
    Did they just leave you sat there or something? 10min doesn't seem like a long wait in a busy place.
    i have a very slight headache but am really wondering why i didnt get army vs navy tickets for today, i think i am the only bloke i know who isnt curently on the way to watch the mighty reds smash the navy gays.

Don't they normally show that on telly? I'm sure I've watched it before (not on today, I just checked).
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Bloody hell ride this morning think I got frost bite, in kitchen 2 nd cup o coffee trying to defrost.

Mrs still in bed and it appears that the last of the bacon has been turned into a pate!!!!!!

Bit o head turning required me thinks
  • sheepsteeth
    went to jamie oliver's mum's pub last night and walked out after being sat at our table in the restaurant for ten minutes.

Why? (I mean other than the place smelling of sidewaysfish, which by the way is perfectly reasonable justification on its own).
    Did they just leave you sat there or something? 10min doesn't seem like a long wait in a busy place.

Don't they normally show that on telly? I'm sure I've watched it before (not on today, I just checked).

they do normally show it but its not on today, might be shown tomorrow. it is a properly good get together and the engineers have the biggest bar so is a brilliant place to meet old mates (after 15 years i have accumuated a lot of old mates) however, i couldnt be bothered and thought i was going on excercise today (im not thank fuck)

as for the restaurant: they were awkward when we arrived as they couldnt find my name in their book and we being fucking useless (i hate people being wank at simple thing like finding my name intheir fucking book)

we got sat down in a half empty restaurant at a table jammed between 2 others meaning we were all sat uncomfortably close to each other

we then sat there for ten minutes with no service of any kind.

then a big group of noisy cunts arived to sit at the uncomfortably close table behind us.

the place stank to high heaven of mackerel or some other oily fish.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    What do you expect from a place ran by an old Essex burd, its going to stink of fish and youre going to have to wait while she learns to count her fingers and slap on fake tan!!!!

Anyway, Morning Scuttlers, weekend off going to nip for a run in a bit then out for booze later, sweet booze
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    Gazlar wrote:
    What do you expect from a place ran by an old Essex burd, its going to stink of fish and youre going to have to wait while she learns to count her fingers and slap on fake tan!!!!

good point well made. i wont be going back, i know that much.
  • Clank
    Good call, people. Northants was quite, quite dire, and the weather was s***e. But, the required screen has been obtained, ready for fitting next weekend (the question now is fitting the screen and the bike in the back of the car so I can drop in at Afan).

On the plus side, I did meet a large Rottweiler who was a hoot to be around, but the worlds crappest guard dog - just really happy to be with people (he was from the site next to the car breakers). He definately enjoyed having his ears ragged. To be fair to the hound, once the gate gets locked I imagine he becomes a tad more professional about his roll. :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• sheepsteeth
    Clank wrote:
    On the plus side, I did meet a large Rottweiler who was a hoot to be around, but the worlds crappest guard dog - just really happy to be with people (he was from the site next to the car breakers). He definitely enjoyed having his ears ragged. To be fair to the hound, once the gate gets locked I imagine he becomes a tad more professional about his roll. :lol:

my favorite dogs ever.

look at mine:

6924127511_11cc54b949_z.jpg

also fairly webbo at being a guard dog but she does have a good bark and very angry growl.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    I've a funny feeling he's been and knobed Hot Librarian :lol:
    Thought you were still knobbing her? Ah well, you'll at least get some satisfaction from telling him he's been stirring your porridge :D

Afternoon Dingleberries,

Already been up, done dad's taxi stuff and supped coffee at the local caff. Wifey is knocking up a full English lunch which I can smell and is making me veeeery hungry :) Weather is still shyte, I'm waking up thinking I'm on holiday in Scotland or Wales and the local trails are utter cack, so bad in fact I may have to go out on the roadie this weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thought you were still knobbing her? Ah well, you'll at least get some satisfaction from telling him he's been stirring your porridge :D

Are you friends with Ched Evans, and does she know its his turn?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Gazlar wrote:
    Ched Evans
    He certainly put Rhyl on the map.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    :lol: Well, he said it was another girl actually, though I'm not sure I believe him. I'll find out soon though, I'm sure.
    No, I'm not at the moment, mainly because I said I'd go round on Easter Monday, couldn't be ar4ed, and since then we kind of haven't communicated. I think she's fallen out with me. I'm not that bothered, though I might try and smooth things over as a) it's awkward at work and b) always good keeping doors open ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    always good keeping doors open ;)
    I call them flaps :)

Just make sure you don't end up stirring his porridge...
  • Clank

look at mine:

6924127511_11cc54b949_z.jpg

Did you just offer to show me yours?? Dude, we barely know each other!

Having said that - I want^!

Usually its Dobes, Mals and Shepards that are my favs, but Rottys are smashing dogs.

As for porridge - stiring it is one thing - its who get to lick the spoon, is the question! :shock:

• thekickingmule
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:lol: I'll make sure I don't!

Sheeps Can I have one of your Rotties please? You have enough I think. I want one for work, a Techy Dog. That would keep me people in line, and give me a reason to love my job :D
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Sheeps Can I have one of your Rotties please? You have enough I think. I want one for work, a Techy Dog. That would keep me people in line, and give me a reason to love my job :D

if you'd setle for one who doesnt actually do anything usefull except look at you funny, i could be convinced!
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    if you'd setle for one who doesnt actually do anything usefull except look at you funny, i could be convinced!

sounds like your typical woman.
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Stevo_666
    You can have my wife instead, she sometimes gets mistaken for a rottweiler with the way she behaves so she'd be good for keeping people in line. I'll even deliver her :D
  • thekickingmule
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I honestly would take you up on that if I could!

Stevo :lol: I'll give that a miss. I have minion at work that keeps people inline most the time :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo :lol: I'll give that a miss. I have minion at work that keeps people inline most the time :lol:
    Oh go on - you can have her on free trial for a month :mrgreen: (She's lucky - if she hadn't agreed to my next Cwmcarn jaunt yesterday she's be under the firkin' patio by now).
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Ched Evans
    He certainly put Rhylhipnol on the map.

FTFY
  • Gazlar
    mak3m wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Ched Evans
    He certainly put Rhylhipnol on the map.

FTFY

No need for that up there and I dont see how its rape if it doesnt touch the sides
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp