Specialized Era

victoriac
victoriac Posts: 56
edited April 2012 in Your mountain bikes
bike.jpg
My new best friend! I've only had the chance to have a couple of quick rides but so far am loving this bike, took an extra 2 weeks to arrive but was worth the wait. :D

Comments

• DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Nice, and am just a little jealous of your riding locations !!! Any ride pics to go with this?
  • 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    That looks nice, whats the spec?
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2
  • victoriac
    Spec is all standard at the mo. Think the first thing to change will be the tyres as they aren't quite a grippy as I would like (took them out in wet snow yesterday!)

Frame : Era FSR M5 alloy, small/15.5"
    Front Suspension : RockShox Reba RL 100mm travel
    Rear Shock: Fox/Specialized remote Mini-Brain
    Front Tyre: Fast Trak S-Works 2Bliss
    Rear Tyre: Specialized Renegade Control 2Bliss
    Shifters: SRAM X7, 10 speed
    Front Derailleur: SRAM X7, 10-speed
    Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9, 10-speed
    Crankset: Custom SRAM S-1250, double-ring
    Brakes: Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL

I'll be getting out properly from next week so I'll pop some good pics up to make you really jealous :)
  • Dirtrider
    Dirtrider Posts: 1,611
    Hi, I go skiing quite a lot in Bansko, what's the mountain biking like there?

I've always seen the potential, just didn't think anyone really did it out there?

Like the bike by the way.
    For Sale:

Specialized P3 Frame

Marzocchi Z2 Atom 80mm
  • victoriac
    It's great - there are loads of fireroads and logging tracks all over the place and plenty of singletrack too. The Dobrinishte chair runs whenever someone turns up :D and the Bansko gondola runs for an hour in the morning and at lunchtime which is quite handy!

There's quite a lot of us that mountain bike in Bansko now all Summer and it's getting more popular every year. If you get a chance to come out at the end of July (28th and 29th) there's a rally on which is really good fun!