Thursday Morning Thread. Nearly There...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning crudders!

I'm knackered. Think I'm going to book a holiday from work as I'm dieing at the moment.
Was about to leave work yesterday, when some computers decided they didn't want to be on a wireless network, so they all crashed, meaning I was there for another hour sorting it out. Meh.

Tea and Frosties will hopefully wake me up a bit.

Laters!

EDIT: A life lesson for the day:

9pJbA.jpg
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    so chums,

all the shoot i was gonna sort yesterday but failed because of the weather is gonna get sorted today, once i drag my lazy self out of bed.
    fancy a trip up scunny to look at some pimped vw transporters, but mrs 13 is not feeling the love!!

onwards to a quick walk and some form of scoff!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' teabaggers and teabagees

Back to proper work now and much busy-busy for the next two days. The weekend can't come soon enough! But first....

Ownards! To coffee! It's what's for breakfast!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh

Another shite sleep due to sticking to the sheets - shame it was because of gravel rash :(

After two full days of doing reviews today is catch up and do some real work

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i'm off to the airport, see you in 10 days bumdes and bummettes

be good

laters :D
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning wasters,
    Having a bit of a "work" day, got lots of things sorted this morning, but i can feel that its a short term feeling.

Last night i attempted to get drunk, failing at 2 rums and being completley distracted by talking to the wife.

Brought my hard drive into work today to try and fix that, i dont really want to lose 1tb of music and films! :evil:
    bg13 wrote:
    fancy a trip up scunny to look at some pimped vw transporters, but mrs 13 is not feeling the love!!
    I would love another bay window, but are you talking T25's? with water and stuff :?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    looking for it to be the main family vehicle so yeah it will be a boring water cooled modern-ish one, just still in the research/drooling stage!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Meh. I need a new job.
    Gym later blah blah blah

Kisses
    FoxC
  • VWsurfbum

9pJbA.jpg
    That is truley crudtastic!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

No idea what to do with myself. Might just mong around London for the day.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Potato Counters,

Just doing a few jobs until the weather clears then off for a quick bike ride. Knowing my luck, that will be next week. Coffee time now - and by pure coincidence, I'm having baked potato for lunch :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Looking at the weather forcast, the weekend will involve waterproofs.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • AndyBeast
    AndyBeast Posts: 179
    I'm off tomorrow as it's my wedding anniversary. So today is my friday which means it will involve work, swim, gym, food, wine and 'special time' with Mrs AB.

or just 12 hours sleep as our baby with be with the inlaws for the first time since birth.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    VWsurfbum wrote:

9pJbA.jpg
    That is truley crudtastic!

I would. I'd whisper sweet words in her ear

Wiki wiki wahwah brap Scuttlers

Am at work on second ten hour shift of the week, although just had a 2 hour break, now off to Penarth then another hour off. So far so good though. 2, more weeks of this them I'm off for a week if anyone wants to play slow bikes
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Trying to cram my work in so I don't have to do any of it tomorrow, so I can fuck off early down the pub.

Doesn't seem to be working though.... Work keeps coming in :x
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Greets

2 x 10 drivetrain arrived today, ready for fitting on bike 'B' Sat, then destroying in MSG round 2 Sun :roll:

However...

Start-of-the-weekend-beers tonight hurrah!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    pilch wrote:
    then destroying in MSG round 2 Sun :roll:
    I should be there but not racing, but will laugh and point if that helps?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty