Ramos' pen worse than Waddles

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
FACT! truely horrid.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    I thought Waddle's was still orbiting? Has it come down yet?

But yes, it was horrendous!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    I think its down to the long hair, hehe. Still it'll be great for bayern to lift the trophy in their own city
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I think its down to the long hair, hehe. Still it'll be great for bayern to lift the trophy in their own city

Hopefully they won't. But TBH I'm not that bothered.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996

No. You should be more worried about wearing clean underpants tomorrow.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • zippypablo
    zippypablo Posts: 398

Hopefully they will.
    If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights. (Victor Hugo).
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    General Franco will be spinning in his grave. :twisted:
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    His agent will be getting a call from Pizza Hut, to advertise their new chorizo and paella pizza.

hqdefault.jpg
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    I wasn't really paying attention to the pens to be honest (lost interest as the second half and extra time were unexciting)... but wasn't Higuain standing waiting to take a penalty?

It seems to me that it would have been wise to put him up before your centre back?
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I've just found the match ball in my back garden following that penalty - and I live nowhere near the stadium. Or Madrid. Or Spain.

It was shocker - absolutely awful. I'm the first to admit that I have no talent or skill at footy, but even I could have done better - walk up. Toe punt ball into net from 12 yards. Walk off, collect £100,000 a week pay cheque. Cruise off on Ritte with Obermayers. Job jobbed.