mak3m Posts: 1,394
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Tornado, rips through rugby load of houses damaged etc etc

no picture so it didnt really happen will update when local news get here

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    worthless.gif
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    I saw a cool big tornado on the welsh borders a couple of years back, ripping through a field. Seen a couple of smaller ones round here in the last 2 years - I don't know whether its that they are getting more common, or just that I am out more, but they seem to be on the increase....
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    The UK gets more tornados per square mile of land than the US.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    We had one come through Billing Aquadrome during the Landrover show a few years back. Dropped a tree on Trailmasters' 110 and tore up a number tents. I was helping to hold a marquee down so missed it creeping past us - was a little too near for comfort.

Rugby is getting a little close for comfort again!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    I saw this once

twister.jpg
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Yea, Twister!

twister.jpg
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    TwellySmat wrote:
    I saw this once

twister.jpg

Coicidently, the film sucked, too. :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i used to see these all the time, nothing weird there

TornadoClimbingSteeply.jpg
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    thanks for all the messages of concern lads

only had time for that quick message then it was straight out to organise relife effort and go down the pub and watch the footy for a bit

driving lil miss mak3m to swimming, its been pissing down all day, it suddenly goes pitch black and thunders down with rain up ahead trees, trampolines and assorted rubbish starts flying about everywhere :D

http://www.therugbyobserver.co.uk/2012/04/25/news-Tornado-hits-homes-and-flattens-trees-37895.html
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    TwellySmat wrote:
    tornado.jpg

Since when is a tornado the reason to lay down in a ditch? Rest assured anyone placed in a ditch by a Crudder ain't going to be sitting up any time soon!