The Why the f*ck am I up this Early on a Wednesday Thread

RevellRider
RevellRider Posts: 1,794
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning ballbags

Today is not a fun day, stocktake at work means an early start. This is not fun. Breakfast has been consumed and tea has been drank. Will try and secure bacon later. That is all

End Transmission.

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Gaaah you beat me by a minute, pah...

Morning bumders

You may well be thinking what the **** is that knob doing up at 5:20 in the morning?!? No, I'm not fiddling with sheep again...

Today is back to London day, and seeing as the dad is working down there the mother suggested instead of us both getting the train down he drive because it won't cost him that much more at the end of the day and it'll save me money. It does mean I have to be awake very early though, on the plus side it also means I can take the playstation back down with me now as I don't have to carry everything myself :lol:

So, in summary. Get in car, fall asleep, wake up in London, see who else is around, relax, moan about lack of bikes, think that's pretty much my day sorted.

What you lot up to?
  • Bikehawk
    Bikehawk Posts: 102
    Amteurs :lol: Up since 7:45am Tuesday morning. The joys of shift work :cry:
  • bah up to early to go to a job interview, need coffee, and bacons

pub for lunch though and the rest of the day shall be spent farting around bakewell
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Mehning.

Feck I'm tired. Getting up today was difficult. I hate having to go back in to work because of lesser-minion failures.
    Meh.
    I did manage to get my bonsai trees home though, which is a plus, but I never got to fettle my bike at all, which is a minus.

Laters.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    'nin

I'm up an found the caffeine already, but I'm definitely not awake yet :|
    In the fark I'm tired club also.. an bloomin cold first thing too :(

on the plus I'm gonna get to shout at bus drivers on my commute

be good
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' snowballers

2nd day of course in work, which is cool for me as it stops me doing proper work. Yay. I've then get two days of things going mental trying to catch up. Boo. But I'll worry about that s**t when I need to. For now its powerpoint and counting excercises.

And free lunch. Nom.

Cycled in in the rain today and remembered just how unpleasant it actually isn't! :lol:

Onwards! To coffee! And safety management training!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning backward people.
    yesterday was a long meeting with management and union types, much fun watching the bullying going back and forth!
    Last night was a quick jolly round the local ride with the dog where there is a race on Sunday, normally I would be doing it, and I must admit I’m tempted, but I’ve not done any race training this year and it’s going to be seriously muddy and funny to watch :lol:

today is working out work stuffs, meeting my new staff and fitting in a meeting with the funeral directors.

No bacons today but coffees will be consumed in abundance
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    today is sore as I binned the road bike on the way home yesterday (right hand side meets road and gets gravel rash as a present). Wife still not calm!

Today is more reviews
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Dropped my phone last night on the way up the stairs, it bounced.
    Into the cat waterbowl. Still works, but doesn't make any noise so have left it at home in a bag of rice. One of the cats had also been sick (Cat T most likely) and someone had also done a sh1t on the stairs (dunno which of the two to point a finger at for that one.)
    Grey and miserable day, plus the boss is back.
    Have had 3 weetabix, but I think today I might crack and have to get a chocolate bar (haven't had any since Friday lunch time...this is a major achievement)

onwards, I suppose
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    One of the cats had also been sick (Cat T most likely) and someone had also done a sh1t on the stairs (dunno which of the two to point a finger at for that one.)
    I hope to God that you have more than one cat :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    alreet peeps!

went to wales on monday to suss out new job, looks good but sat nav decided back roads would be more fun than a direct route, saw a train which i assumed was late so must be being driven by Gazlar!

today is clearing and tidying more shoot from the house, meat based breakfast and a wet night in work bring it on!

VWS sympathies to you and family mate, Foxc, bin bag, brick, canal sorted!

laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning ars* banditos

Well today is my Friday as off till next Wednesday. Have a job down in thick chips (Dumfries) therefore bike is in car and a wee trip to Ae when I finish the job :D
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    MEH!! Crap nights sleep, doing a lovely 7:30am to 9pm shift. Girlfriend had a bad observation on her teaching course and has now said she's not applying for any jobs, doesn't want to be a teacher anymore and may just look for some part time work.
    She can just stick it out and get her lazy ass a job or head backwards + ditch will be the way forward. :evil:
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Pervs,

Had to take junior into school a bit early on this morning and seeing as the weather was so shyte, the only decent thing to do was go back to bed :) Anyway, up now and going for a swim shortly, then may dust off the CV as I'll have to find a job in the not too distant future!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    'ning fudgepackers !

for me today will be "dog the bounty hunter,battlefield3, tidy kids toys away,wrap up and go post office,cycle to the 'rents , and be home before "dave and skids" get home from school.....and then a wee matter of fettling with the bikes needs doing , oh and practising my theory test, gotta try keep my job somehow............... :roll:
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Oi crackpackers!

Moaning about being up early? I've already been into London, had breakfast and been back to the office in Suffolk.

Today will be meh as it's supposed to pee it down all day!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    One of the cats had also been sick (Cat T most likely) and someone had also done a sh1t on the stairs (dunno which of the two to point a finger at for that one.)
    I do indeed - training to be a mad cat lady
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Afternoon, fudgenuckers.
    Today is a good day. Finally won an auction for a replacement phone on eBay - my current one has a cracked screen and is behaving erratically since I dropped it a month ago.
    I'm off snowboarding tonight, only Chill Factore mind, but still, better than watching the rain.
    And, since yesterday I've landed two photography jobs.

Winning day all round.
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Knuckle Draggers,

Monsoon season in south Wales seems to have started today. Raining so heavy on the usual morning dog walk that all they wanted to do was hide under trees and feel sorry for themselves.

Busy day in work today, but a good kinda busy, which hopefully means the day will fly by. May fit in a trip to Cotswold this evening, as long as I can get back in time for the football.

Kettle is working overtime today, lost count how many cup's of coffee have been consumed, must be the rain.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    someone had also done a sh1t on the stairs )
    I do indeed - training to be a mad cat lady

Yes.......a cat did that, obviously not me Meghalaya

Morning Scuttlers

First full driving shift at work, got soaked on the ride in, soaked from a leaking train and soaked on my way for coffee.

Safe to say I'm dropping wet. Now off to do a cover, I have no idea what I'm doing
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Gazlar wrote:
    Now off to do a cover, I have no idea what I'm doing
    Do you do any Led Zep?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Predictive text should have said x over, meaning crossover, which the irony is I've had to write more explaining my erroneous abbreviation than if I'd just written crossover in the first place
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning Bum holes.

Today i am mostly submitting VAT returns to hopefully be complete by tomorrow so i can say my months work is done woop.

Onwards upwards! to Bordome!!!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon All, chilling before starting nights tomorrow.

Bit of attention wh*ring now, vote for me https://apps.facebook.com/oneillsuperki ... rkini+2012

:-) You can perv on all the other girls.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Kitty wrote:

the most inportant thing ive seen all day|!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Kitty wrote:
    Afternoon All, chilling before starting nights tomorrow.

Bit of attention wh*ring now, vote for me https://apps.facebook.com/oneillsuperki ... rkini+2012

And yeh after perving at you and the girls i voted for you at the end of it :)