Ouch!

MaxwellBygraves
MaxwellBygraves Posts: 1,353
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
Conservative MP Nadine Dorries doesn't mince her words:
I think that not only are Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who don't know the price of milk, but they are two arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition, and no passion to want to understand the lives of others - and that is their real crime.

Rest of the story here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... -boys.html

For the first time I'll agree with Nadine Dorries!

Ouch indeed!
"That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Conservative MP Nadine Dorries doesn't mince her words:
    I think that not only are Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who don't know the price of milk, but they are two arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition, and no passion to want to understand the lives of others - and that is their real crime.

Rest of the story here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... -boys.html

For the first time I'll agree with Nadine Dorries!

Ouch indeed!

I must say that's disappointing.

Disappointing in the fact I didn't say it. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    or disappointing that the voters didnt realise it. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    And Nadine can speak with authority as a woman of the people..
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    She has a working class background - but then I don't know is who scarier, posh tories or working class tories. Tebbett is among the most odious tories ever spawned and he was never a toff.

People knew the tories would be evil, but more importantly, useless c*nts, but they still voted for them for some idiotic reason.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    nathancom wrote:
    She has a working class background - but then I don't know is who scarier, posh tories or working class tories. Tebbett is among the most odious tories ever spawned and he was never a toff.

People knew the tories would be evil, but more importantly, useless c*nts, but they still voted for them for some idiotic reason.

Where as Ed Milliband is a toff pretending to be working class. You just can't win can you?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    nathancom wrote:

Primarily because Labour had doen a good job of f*cking things up and lying about it for the previous ten years, and the only alternative was that bell end, Milliband.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    She's just bitter because chances are her seat will go with the possible future boundary changes.
  • Frank the tank
    nathancom wrote:

Working class tories, without them the proper tories wouldn't get a look in on power.
    Tail end Charlie

• StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    But be honest here, what alternatives are there from the main stream of politics? Labour fuck the country up. Conservatives fuck the country up. Liberals fuck everything up. Cameron isn't a politician, he's just a PR boy who relies on spin for his popularity of which there presently isn't any. Anyone know a bookie that's taking bets as to when the vote of no confidence in the current government will come.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • philthy3 wrote:
    But be honest here, what alternatives are there from the main stream of politics? Labour fark the country up. Conservatives fark the country up. Liberals fark everything up. Cameron isn't a politician, he's just a PR boy who relies on spin for his popularity of which there presently isn't any. Anyone know a bookie that's taking bets as to when the vote of no confidence in the current government will come.

Ladbrookes have some odds. David Cameron to be replaced as Conservative Leader before the Next General Election is 3/1. David Cameron to leave the post of PM during 2012 is 10/1. Boris Johnson is favourite to replace.
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Ladbrookes have some odds. David Cameron to be replaced as Conservative Leader before the Next General Election is 3/1. David Cameron to leave the post of PM during 2012 is 10/1. Boris Johnson is favourite to replace.

If Boris did replace Cameron, at least I'd fionally be able to prove my theory that if you laugh hard enough for long enough one's cock actually falls off.
  • Frank the tank
    philthy3 wrote:
    But be honest here, what alternatives are there from the main stream of politics? Labour fark the country up. Conservatives fark the country up. Liberals fark everything up. Cameron isn't a politician, he's just a PR boy who relies on spin for his popularity of which there presently isn't any. Anyone know a bookie that's taking bets as to when the vote of no confidence in the current government will come.

Just look at this forum and people espouse an alternative to those three parties get shot to sh1t; and I feel the same would happen in a general election I.E. Michael Foot was the last labour leader to propose state control of utilities I believe. So unfortunately we'll all be stuck with "more of the same(ish)" whichever party gets in at the next GE.
    Tail end Charlie

• random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    We need politicians to go back to having true beliefs and convictions, rather than changing tack to try and stay in power. If you don't know where a politician stands on issues, how can you vote for them?

At present they're like Groucho Marx - "These are my principles, if you don't like them, I have others."
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    hehe

Dennis Skinner to Jeremy Hunt : "When posh boys are in trouble they sack the servants"
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.