eBay ffs why do i bother

bushu
bushu Posts: 711
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Ordered an OnGuard Pitbull Mini from t'eBay after spotting a localish shop on there, thinkin it'd be better to shop local than t'amazon
anyway a couple of weeks later after a call to said seller, a cruddy OnGuard Bulldog mini turned up..

Now i've opened a case on eBay and no response from seller, called them again to give them a chance and they requested I send the item back, at my cost - minimum nearly 5squids for 2nd class (more if i didnt want to faff around when it gets lost)

Anyway suggested they arrange a courier, wasn't going to settle for a cruddy Bulldog i could've got one cheaper elsewhere without the hassle.

Not naming and shaming but fark i needed to vent.. :evil:
Taken my details (an kept calling me "mate" fark off) and told they would call me back

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I sold an OnGuard Bulldog to some mug on eBay for a load of money, and now the idiot has the audacity to complain it's already been used!
    Well duh, it was on eBay!
    Now he wants me to pay for it to be returned to me. I said "Mate, I sold it because I didn't want it. Why should I pay for it to be sent back to me!?"

He should have bought one new. It would have been cheaper and better. Instead he's just wasted my time.

You may have guessed. I'm bored.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    :lol:
    yeh if it wasnt a shop selling as new, i'd expect that
    but to be taken for an idiot from the start is a bit cheeky

Distracted me from my sour mood with your boredom though thanks :)