It's Monday! Damn....

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Hippies!

I don't want today to happen really. I've got far too much stuff to do this week, it's carp.

Been an alright weekend, though I didn't get some answers that need answering, so I shall have to wait and see until next weekend about that.

Mmmm tea

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' pudding pullers,

Monday and back to work. Not looking forward to today as I've a meeting later. Normally this wouldn't be problem but I've been trying to sort something out and getting no support from my management, and bluntly, it's startin' to tick me off.

On a course for two days later in the week, so that'll be an interesting couple of days at least.

In the meanwhile, coffee calls, and I see no reason not to answer (unlike the management)!

Onwards! To caffiene! And muttering under my breath!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

Current wife only returned at 6.30am this morning, so ready to kill her after number 2 son woke me up being sick in his bed, then kicking me after I had put him in our bed and then falling out after I had got into the spaire room!

Today is work & study with no ale (in theory)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Trying to decide if I can be arsed to go to the peaks and play bikes today, or if I can even be arsed to go elsewhere. First things first though, I should probably get up and grab some food.

Laters
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    Wow i wake up in a foul enough mood without all that malarky, you deserve a pint before work.. ('hat off to you)

No muttering today i'm too blunt for that & people aren't stupid enough at my work to rattle my cage on mongdays
    So it's just off to see if the rain has (hopefully) pissed all over our servers again and i can keep my "I told you so" grin an do fark all all day apart from keeping the coffee pot company :mrgreen:

time to swear at buses..
    be good peoples
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Feckers,
    Well the inevitable happened in the early hours of saturday morning, so today although i'm at work at the moment, i will be going along to pick up the death certificates with brother later.

Went for a ride yesterday, i didnt break anything, which was nice, but i did feel pretty rusty on the old skilz front.

May decide to come down for the CC ride on sunday, wont be doing the Porsche day now, would feel a bit odd without the old man being there.

TTFN
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning Feckers,
    Well the inevitable happened in the early hours of saturday morning, so today although i'm at work at the moment, i will be going along to pick up the death certificates with brother later.

Bad times. Sympathies to you and yours.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    Clank wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning Feckers,

Bad times. Sympathies to you and yours.
    cheers.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning Feckers,

Very sorry to hear that.

Now I'm up I've settled on the peaks for todays riding. Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Very sorry to hear that mate.

'ning poo lickers
    Proper Monday blues after another excellent weekend. Legs are knackered, shame I can't have a rest really.
    Better get on with some work I suppose...

Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning Feckers,

TTFN

sorry to hear that mate, my thoughts are with you and your family :(

only a 3 day week for me this week as i'm off to see the gf's folks in tenerife on thursday 8)

i went for a good ride last night and gym after work, only down side is that my full susser has died a death and doing the planned DH evening tomorrow on a 100mm travel hardtail doesn't quite have the same appeal, but i may do it anyway :lol:

laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Big condelences, keep your chin up mate.

Today is jobs day - seems there's a long list that appeared out of nowhere this morning. At least I got a ride in yesterday so feeling much better after a long awaited bike 'fix'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Sorry to hear that VW, thoughts are with you.

Here i'm in work and doing VAT at quarter end who can top that for utter crapness, bar the above.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning Feckers,
    That's bad news mate, sorry to hear it :(

My day is turning out pretty carp as I thought it would.

Damn.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning Feckers,

Bad news, makes everybody else's Monday moans seem thoroughly insignificant.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning Feckers,

Went for a ride yesterday, i didnt break anything, which was nice, but i did feel pretty rusty on the old skilz front.

May decide to come down for the CC ride on sunday, wont be doing the Porsche day now, would feel a bit odd without the old man being there.

TTFN
    Sympathies to you.

Hoever, no sympathies to MAtthew H - for just being a prick that doesn't want the respnsibility of being a parent.
    No, for him 17 hail Marys. Or something.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Anwyay, 'Tis monday. Heard that a friend from years ago died in a car crash on saturday, wich is a bit of a bummer.
    On the plus side, I was cheered up this morning on the ride to work by watching two clumpets walking side by side on the path try to get out of the way, by just repeatedly swapping sides.
    I actually had to stop and tell one of them to stay on the left, then the other one move to the same side.. NO, you stay where you ARE!, let the other one move to the same side.
    No, see, you're still swapping, JUST STAY FEKKIN STILL.

It was like trying to teach quantum string theory to a sperm :lol:
    I'm surprised people that stupid have figured out how to breathe.
  • VWsurfbum
    Yehaa that made me chuckle.

Just been chatting to a friend who was in Afan and Cwm at the weekend, (the trip that i had arranged :roll: ) I'm so jealous, sounds like they had a awesome time.

I'm in the worst midlands tomorrow so may take the bike and do cannock? anyone around mid afternoon?

Next will be to organise a trip up to north wales, not been for ages. I think my Bro and me need a break, you know to clear out heads like :)

Cheers for all the well wishes chaps and chapettes, now got all the hospital crap to deal with. :cry:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Mr VW, horrid, horrid business and you have my sincerest sympathies

Today was my first shift out on the valleys on my own, and managed to make both trains I worked late but still personally got home 2 hours early, hopefully going to have a similar day tommorrow
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp