An introduction

In-Bread
In-Bread Posts: 19
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
I've been lurking here for fecking ages and I felt that instead of building up a reputation around these parts with helpful advice, intelligent comments and general goodness, I would make this thread by way of an introduction

I have about as much biking talent as Titus Bramble has footballing ability, but I'm trying my hardest, honest.

I'm from London, so I exclusively ride the Surrah Hills, and ride Barry Knows Best hundreds of times each weekend after having been driven there in the Audi, obviously.

I ride a clapped - out On - One Inbred which I have absolutely no idea how to 'set up', whatever that means, but it does alright by my ability.

Also, don't try and get me with that 'I Love Horses' link - clicked on it far too many times for it to bother me. So there.

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    j14yac.jpg
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Welcome aboard, bud.

For regular rides in the Surrey hills check out the London Rides thread in the Rides forum section.

They're usually out around Leith, Holmbury, Ranmore etc. They don't own mulitple Elsworths and do speak to Specialized owners.

The thread can be found here

Hope that helps 8)
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Tagus bramble plays football? Just thought he played different types of fields......
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREL_qFa-IMjl8cAgOjdfMxfQrScpNoDf_zb50qsL5XirAqnAzjLnldhKfgNow decide weather you like blondes, Brunette's or the cruddites choice the red head?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    who the hell is titus bramble?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Boxer? sounds like a boxers name anywhoo, like Tyson Fury, but we know he's not a proper boxer.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394

rapist 2nd class
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    mak3m wrote:

rapist 2nd class
    Seems to be the in thing with footballers just now:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2132704/Ched-Evans-jailed-years-rape.html?ITO=1490
    Look where it happened...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • In-Bread
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREL_qFa-IMjl8cAgOjdfMxfQrScpNoDf_zb50qsL5XirAqnAzjLnldhKfgNow decide weather you like blondes, Brunette's or the cruddites choice the red head?

Got to say I prefer brunettes, although with I'm not too choosy

Titus Bramble, to all who didn't know, is probably the worst footballer ever to have graced the Premiership, and has lapses of concentration longer than just about anything. And he's a rapist. Nice chap.
  • What's the premiership?
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • In-Bread
    What's the premiership?

Who even knows?
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    j14yac.jpg
    It's funny cos his username is In Bread
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    What's the premiership?

I was about to ask, then I Googled it..

Premiership:

"Overpaid footballers with a lower than average IQ, great acting skills [especially when faking falls and pain] and having the general belief they are gods amongst men.
    This sect of "sporsmen" are famous for having trophy wives and girlfriends known as WAGS (Wenches and greasepole sluts) who have a reputation for spending money they earn by laying on their backs faking orgasms [As footballers are generally not well hung]
    Premiership players are also succumb to minor injuries with major implications, often keeping them out of the game for months on end.
    Premiership players often make headlines for driving under the influence of alcohol, beating up people in nightclubs [women included] and raping women without the aid of Rohypnol
    Other antics include arguing with referees, false claims of "racist abuse" from rival teams' fans and not scoring any goals for dozens of games
    Some Premiership players have known to improve themselves by exploiting the acting skills and aggression they learned whilst playing. Vinnie Jones is one such example, although Eric [Kung Fu] Cantona has recently starred in recent flops such as "Looking for Eric" and other dismal "for video release only" flops"
  • Stevo_666
    In-Bread wrote:
    What's the premiership?

Who even knows?
    You wouldn't expect anyone from York to know, York City F.C. are in the Blue Square Conference 'Premier' League (the fifth one down, i.e. complete shyte)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    In-Bread wrote:
    What's the premiership?

Who even knows?
    You wouldn't expect anyone from York to know, York City F.C. are in the Blue Square Conference 'Premier' League (the fifth one down, i.e. complete shyte)
    You know what the most pathetic thing on earth is?
    People trying to be witty about foot-the-ball, in order to demean people who don't have a fekkin clue what you're on about.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    In-Bread wrote:
    What's the premiership?

Who even knows?
    People trying to be witty about foot-the-ball, in order to demean people who don't have a fekkin clue what you're on about.
    Almost as bad as people who have no interest in footy taking the bait.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    j14yac.jpg
    It's funny cos his username is In Bread

:lol::lol::lol:
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    In-Bread wrote:
    What's the premiership?

Who even knows?
    Almost as bad as people who have no interest in footy taking the bait.
    That's your comeback?
    Really?
  • Stevo_666
    Aww, sorry to disappoint you.

So you're now in charge of defending people who you think have been belittled in the CC? Bit rich coming from someone who got banned from here for continually being an abusive tw@t.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

play on
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you're now in charge of defending people who you think have been belittled in the CC?
    Noe, just calling a spade a spade, same as I always did.
    Becuase, you really didn't belittle anyone, you just made a prat of yourself.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you're now in charge of defending people who you think have been belittled in the CC?
    Noe, just calling a spade a spade, same as I always did.
    Becuase, you really didn't belittle anyone, you just made a prat of yourself.
    What's up, having a bad day and need to take it out on someone? All that substance abuse coming back and playing with your head again? Poor Yeehaa.

You made a big enough prat of yourself to get banned and you've learnt sweet FA since then.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm annoyed to the point if infantilism that my football remark was not found funny. How dare people not follow football, and how dare they not be offended by my jibes at some football team they've never heard of nor care about

Must suck to be you :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Yeehaa misses the point again :roll:

I suppose people needed reminder of why you got banned, thanks for doing that :)
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yeehaa misses the point again :roll:

I suppose people needed reminder of why you got banned, thanks for doing that :)
    You want me banned because I think it's pathetic to try and insult people about a sport they don't follow?
    That's a pretty extreme right-wing view, you know.
  • Stevo_666
    You want me banned
    Err, no - try re-reading what I said, you've get the wrong end of the stick yet again. You're just showing the sort of pointlessly ar$ey attitude that got you banned last time.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You want me banned
    Err, no - try re-reading what I said, you've get the wrong end of the stick yet again. You're just showing the sort of pointlessly ar$ey attitude that got you banned last time.
    Because I dismiss your football jokes?

I like you, you're fun :lol:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Yeehaa and Stevo can I suggest you both go and have a nice long walk (not togethers ov's). It'll do you both good.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Tiresome.