Shots of glasses

No_Ta_Doctor
No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
edited April 2012 in Pro race
We've had threads of pros without glasses, pros with glasses, and a Belgian beer thread which descended into beer glass collections.... So just to be a little cheeky, here are some shots of glasses 8)

chimay-goblet.jpg

.__480_360_100_6438.jpg

duvelsoiree.jpg

1137675578_gfx_designglaeser_03.jpg

Fuller%27s+London+Pride.jpg
Warning No formatter is installed for the format

Comments

• k-dog
    k-dog Posts: 1,652
    eyeglasses.jpg
    I'm left handed, if that matters.
  • slowsider
    slowsider Posts: 197
    queen-3d.jpg
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    6322781925_1d5c6256ed.jpg

Not strictly Belgian. (German, innit)
  • andrewjoseph
    andrewjoseph Posts: 2,165
    waiting for some one to put up 'shots' on glasses, but it won't be me. i don't even know what I mean. ;-)
    --
    Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    waiting for some one to put up 'shots' on glasses, but it won't be me. i don't even know what I mean. ;-)

I thought I'd swerve "Pros with glasses of shots" for fear of what google image search might turn up.....
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    I drank Duvel, Leffe, Chimay, Amstel and Erdinger tonight (all but Leffe in proper gallses). Cardiff - top place. Me- borderline alcohlic.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    RichN95 wrote:
    I drank Duvel, Leffe, Chimay, Amstel and Erdinger tonight (all but Leffe in proper gallses). Cardiff - top place. Me- borderline alcohlic.

You found a bar without Leffe glasses? That's impressive!
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    RichN95 wrote:

Nah, if you were you'd be in the park with a few 2 litre bottles of budget cider, not kidding yourself you can tell the difference between over-priced euro-lagers ;)
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    dougzz wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

Nah, if you were you'd be in the park with a few 2 litre bottles of budget cider, not kidding yourself you can tell the difference between over-priced euro-lagers ;)

Shocked. Only one of the beers listed is a lager.

Get back to your Kestrel super-strength dougzz ;-)
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    297568_10150325811728984_697708983_7925381_1290604682_n.jpg

6255_123464478983_697708983_2269278_1615030_n.jpg
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217

I thought I'd swerve "Pros with glasses of shots" for fear of what google image search might turn up.....

How about shots of shot glasses?

11575.jpg

Or by the logo on them that should probably be shots of sh*t shot glasses :)
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Pross wrote:

How about shots of shot glasses?

11575.jpg

Or by the logo on them that should probably be shots of sh*t shot glasses :)

Ahem.

A sh*t shot of sh*t shooter's sh*t shot glasses.

4d41554d14aa2.jpg