Spoonday Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
morning semen stains

staying in bed all day, for it is sunday, day of rest.

with the exception of breakfast, strawberry gatteau and other such things
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Been awake most of the night, been up since 6 and not looking forward to the day ahead. No such thing as a day of rest for me.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Moaning

Current wife still away, so still got the two monsters who are watching home alone (again)

Going to have to make meat based breakfast myself :( then get ready to act as bar man for a Macmillan lunch my mother has organised. In exchange they will look after kids whilst I study for a couple of hours.

Right, food time
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Feeling lazy today. Dunno if I can be arsed with bikes of if I'll just settle down to do some revision.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Morning Wasters,

Yesterday was quite good as my footy team actually won for a change and there was some great British touring car racing at Donington on the box.

My fingers are still aching from yesterdays botched attempt to mount a couple of tubeless Minions onto wheels - will have another go today with more tyre levers and more washing up liquid. Going cold turkey with not being on the bike for a week so I will go out today regardless of the freakin' weather!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yesterday was quite good as my footy team actually won for a change

I was fucking ecstatic yesterday evening, Newcastle have gone 4th, just need to hang on for a few more matches :D
  • 123oldman
    123oldman Posts: 268
    Porridge consumed, the inevitable Cannock grinding paste awaits! Might place an order with Superstar for pads before I go? :lol:

Reet, have fun and play nice
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Morning marmite munchers,

Today will mostly be spent infront of the TV watching childs TV with the little one, followed by the out-laws coming over later for dinner probably around the time of F1 on the beeb. :|

If the weather stays nice we may venture out somewhere sadly not bike related!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yesterday was quite good as my footy team actually won for a change

I was ******* ecstatic yesterday evening, Newcastle have gone 4th, just need to hang on for a few more matches :D
    I suppose The Toon have something to really get excitied about with Champions League footy beckoning next year. As a 'Boro fan the best we can hope for is a place in the play-offs (if we win our last match and Cardiff lose to Palace) :roll:

Still, a wins a win and one of my mates supports Southampton so I'll have to text him this morning and take take the pi$$.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sup bike pumpers

brake bleed and fork service so far this morning then i think pub for lunch in the middle of a ride :D

weather seems to have decided on being nice, but as soon as i leave it will rain :roll:
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Playing SWTOR today, should ride but the constant heavy wind and hail then sunshine is leaving me strongly undecided if i can be bothered. I hate riding in strong wind, I weigh next to nothing and seem to be easily blown off :S

Still good days i'm awesome so they must be :)