morning cunts

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Happy saturday, whatcha doin?

Comments

• Morning motorboaters,

Up for work grumble grumble on a Saturday grumble grumble :roll:

Still, was payday yesterday so spirits are slightly higher!

Laters!
    Very funny Scotty, now beam me down my clothes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Sat on my arse searching for a new bike - though ahem it might be a road bike

Today is a boys w.end as the wife is going down to her sisters for the w.end, so I've got the kids. Keep thinking I have won, but slowly realising I have been set up and she has won!

So going to play football, make dens, generally knacker them out and then take them to Brian roukes bike shop whilst they are too tired to misbehave while I look at custom frames :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning fruitloops

think today will involve some interior organisation as the slow time moving of furniture and stuff to our smaller house has picked up speed somewhat and it needs sorting!

not gonna be fun but there is bacon and steak in the fridge awaiting chucking down my fat face, bring it on!

laters lovers
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    No kids last night so me and the mrs did the obvious, fall asleep in a drunken stupor at 9.30

Have now consumed vast amounts of coffee and heading out with the terrierist.

DIY and a bike ride this afternoon
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Off down the riding school in a bit, then after that there's fettling to be done. Also need to do some revisions.

Laters
  • Bred2shred
    Bred2shred Posts: 306
    Bit of breakfast, walk the dog and then give the stinky mut a bath. Then i'm going car shopping with mrs shred, for her not me and tonight i'm going to look at a motorbike as i'm sitting my CBT next month. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted:
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    morning slackers,

I'm on duty this weekend so I'll be heading into my office to change the backup tapes, then gonna head to my girlfriend;s to pick her up then head off to the bike show with my camera :-)
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning,

This morning will be: drop kid off at her dance classes, go into town to pick up a few things, consume a bucket of coffee in Costa and chill out a bit :) . Then I might stick my new minions on the bike if I get a bit of peace this afternoon. Wierdly the sun is out which makes me want to go for a ride, but I know it won't last long!

Right, time for weetabix and coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' chook-chokers

Lazing away before heading out to help a friend weld his car back together. So with that and the enevitable downturn in the weather, I doubt bikes will feature today.

And that kinda sucks.

Still, I'll get over it, and then have another pint of tea!

Onwards! Kettle's calling!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Morning

Started work at 8am finishing around 10pm. Lots of hanging around with only about 3 hours of actual work.
    The other half has applied for four jobs two in Bristol, one in herefordshire and one near plymouth. So a move out of Wales to the wrong side of the border may be on the cards.

Onwards to hanging about looking busy.

Tara
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    nice lie in and mrs off to work....perfect

going to clear up my garage to create formal bike workshop area (*cough* some old bedroom furniture and draws to hold ma bike tools)

then replace rear cassette and chain on my old bone shaker and re index the gears quite a pleasent lil fettle
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    scratch that bilge i wrote up top ^ she only wants to go to Ikea! Help me! What can i do! She even sorted me a bacon butty! Call the police, it must be illegal to force a chap to endure that place on a saturday! We don't need any more shoot in the already overcrowded house! Will turning on the water works help, you know, like women do?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Poorly kids so today I will be mostly covered in snot and vomit.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning bummers!
    Today I'm off looking for a miniature greenhouse that I can put my bonsai trees in, where it will go in the garden has yet to be determined as my housemate has taken control of it.
    This afternoon I'm going out for dinner at a nice Chippy in Bury, haven't been for years, it used to be really good, so it better still be!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Morning *Yawn*

Told the Mrs to have a lie in so after breakfast vegging on the sofa with the little one until she gets up, then off out to some kind of pet shop to pick up some bits for our zoo!

Pay day cant come soon enough!
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Morning porksword swallowers.

Chilling out today,50mile sportive tomorrow. Weather looks pish :cry:
  • morning knob shiners.

been up since 5:45 with the mancub, watched Postman Pat et al.

I prefer sundays tbh
  • Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    Meh,

Working.
    "Didn't hurt"
  • Well today wasn't too bad, turns out there was some empty contracts at work on my department that no one has known about for many moons, so now I have more minions to do my bidding muahahaha, also got a smile off tesco girl today which may or may not have been due to my pink shirt and black suit combo, my new bars also arrived.

Huzzah!
    Very funny Scotty, now beam me down my clothes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Col.Decker wrote:
    morning knob shiners.

been up since 5:45 with the mancub, watched Postman Pat et al.

I prefer sundays tbh

Remember Motorsport on chanel 4 on a sat morning