Like a Bomb!

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Pah! Call that an explosion? The mill was still intact!

Must try harder. 8)
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    A triple car drag race? Only in America!
    Yea, that was spectacular, like the way he just walks away.. another bad day at the office then..
  • Ghostt
    Ghostt Posts: 192
    A triple car drag race? Only in America!
    Yea, that was spectacular, like the way he just walks away.. another bad day at the office then..
    Do believe there are four actually!

Well, they do call them funny cars for a reason! Take note kids, that's what'll happen when you try and make internal combustion produce 8000hp. Believe it dropped an inlet valve into one of the pistons, causing the entire fuel system to catch on fire. And as they're run on a nitromethane/methanol mix, which is explosive, that's what you get. Toasty!
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T.S. Eliot
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    He'd have survived worse explosions from the frequent detonation of his moonshine distillation I am sure.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    That's why F1 fails to get noticed in America. No explosions. They design drag cars to go up spectacularly.

But more important is the 3rd most watched video on that page, ahead of this one - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8683750.stm

For some reason. A couple of years old. Shame it was a miss.
  • Ghostt
    Ghostt Posts: 192
    deadkenny wrote:
    But more important is the 3rd most watched video on that page, ahead of this one - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8683750.stm

For some reason. A couple of years old. Shame it was a miss.

Haha, the people in the background obviously don't like him very much! Could have maybe mentioned the fact there was a f off commuter train coming at him!
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T.S. Eliot