Turdsday nearly there!

xmadxmoex
xmadxmoex Posts: 135
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Good day to one and all..

Not long until i leave work for the night then onwards to home and sleep

What is eveyone else up to today? hopfully more fun than myself !

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Lazy Bar Stewards!

I'm knackered. I don't know why. Probably because some farker rang our landline at 1:30am :evil: I didn't get up to answer it, feck that.

Hopefully not much on today, really cba. My Pikes I bought off eBay arrived yesterday. There seems to be oil coming out the bottom of one of the stanchions :/ Will have to investigate this.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning Gimps,

Unbelieveably I am up and out the house already :-). Got a technical seminar on in London to keep me up to date on work stuff, although the real reason is that they are serving bacon butties and coffee from 8am. Then it's a bit of lunch and beer with a mate and home to doss afterwards. Laters...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' C*********s

Should c*********s be hypenated or is it acceptable nowdays as a single word? :?

Aaaanyhoo, todays work m'eh will largely be featuring some really interesting composites - and mostly turning the sheet stock I made yesterday into ikkle testable coupons. Some point next week I've then got the break them all. .....which I'm actually looking forward to doing (Die, you little plastic f*****s! Die!).

In the meantime, I shall have coffee and dream about tomorrows baconage (what whith tomorrow being the last working day of the week and all).

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    meh

still cold from yesterdays ride home & crap result in a finance assignment which I admit was thrown together, but still peed
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning,
    Pretty tired and over slept by 45 mins, was up all night ringing random phone numbers :wink:

Trued my rear wheel and replaced a spoke last night, then swapped round my front tyre so the tread was going the right way :roll: easy popping off and re-inflatng with minimal sweat loss due to using track pump and not compressor.

today will involve lots of site visits and a hospital visit tonight.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Good morning,

completely knackered today, somehow got stuck in a YouTube loop until way beyond a reasonable bed time and am now paying the price for it... :?

Going to spend all day sat at a desk chugging coffee until I shake uncontrollably and type at the speed of a chinese scam site creator. Hopefully I should be taking delivery of some goggles from CRC today (need to keep my peepers mud free in the current conditions) before heading home to fettle with the rear derailleur and clean the grit out of my rear brake.

After all that I could well go for a long leisurely walk before crawling back into bed. :lol:
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Cannock in a bit. Might get up and eat some food first. I'm knackered too, decided to stay up late watching TV, then played Fifa for a bit. Decided it's unrealistic though...

1) The linesman always gets it right
    2) The referee can tell when the ball gets over the line
    3) Torres scored (against me)
    4) Burton Albion beat Spain 3-3 (4-3 penalties)
    5) Nobody hits anyone/stamps on people/swears at the ref
    6) There are no pitch invasions or streakers
    7) Also in the "Classic XI" side Alan Shearer only gets an 88 rating, when he's clearly a solid 100, also his left foot is useless on it.

Laters
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning bumgays

Thursday means we are coasting to the weekend! Boom!

Went out with the new steed last night to some local woods where the berms and jumps are getting pretty monstrous, bottled it on a jump I know I should be able to do, need to grow some balls!

Today is data pack day, oh joy, then database and drawing check.

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Didnt' go to the gym last night as I got soaked on the mile walk back to the car. Will go tonight.
    Also have to give the bike a rinse down, and check tyres etc for the weekend.
    Nothing interesting happening today, the highlight is going to be going to bed.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

Kisses
    FoxC

but isn't going to bed awesome? after a long and busy day, the feeling of getting into bed is the best :lol:
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

Kisses
    FoxC

but isn't going to bed awesome? after a long and busy day, the feeling of getting into bed is the best :lol:
    Oh god yes. And my bed is the most comfy bed ever too! Wishing I was there now... :(
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Hey spackerslackers!

Today is not meh.

I will be doing nothing in particular, then having a meeting, then going home early.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning womb wands...

Knackered.... rode to work, feel wasted, not bodeing well for race at Dalby on Sun, not helped by the weather either...

Hanger alignment tool turned up today, so i'm checking the hanger is straight tonight to see if it the source of the annoying chattering in the top cogs which developed after 'a bit of a clunk at the back end' in last weeks mudfest race in Derbyshire.

All this talk of bacons is REALLY making me hungry...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    afternoon all.
    Last day of work for me this week today. Going to go and see a castle tomorrow. And eat some rabbit.
    Can;t get enough of this rock 'n' roll lifestyle, eh?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day mere mortals. Got a mahoosive hangover, one that would definitely kill a civvy!
    Had a spot on all dayer yesterday and had a lush full english! Onwards to food and an early night
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • gfere40
    gfere40 Posts: 1
    Hi there,
    I am from Greece and my name is Grigoris, what kind of a bike do u think would appropriate for an island during Summer time? I am asking this because I am on my way to buy 10-15 bikes for business(renting them)

Thank you in advance

Grigoris
  • U256917_wooden_police_balance_bike.jpg

1) Lightweight
    2) Maintainable
    3) Cheap
    4) Low saddle for technical sections
    5) Thru bolt for stiffness
    6) Blends you in with Greek Rozzers.
    Very funny Scotty, now beam me down my clothes.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

Kisses
    FoxC

Oh god yes. And my bed is the most comfy bed ever too! Wishing I was there now... :(

This is a lie, mine is the most comfiest superkingsize quagmire bed in history, and as Mrs G is out tonight I shall be spreading myself all over it

Evening, been working and doing more train drivery tests, las day tommorrow then I'm out driving trains on my own next week again

night
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp