Lower Cliff- Cannock

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2012 in Your pics and vids
Not much really, just a quick chest cam video of Lower Cliff at Cannock, that's it. Been fairly busy these past few weeks so been spending my riding time riding as opposed to faffing about making nice videos, but this one was a nice clear run on a great little piece of trail so why not.

Clicky

Will try and make a decent video at some point shortly but it's the lack of time really. Someone has suggested I try to make something like this though at some point, might be good for killing some time over the summer break.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    That's a good vid - I've only done Cannock a couple of times but Lower Cliff was my favourite bit. Must head back there again soon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    good vid matey. and one of the rare runs where you dont catch up with someone half way down.

i still prefer the upper cliff descent to this though. i feel you need to do far more pedalling to keep the same momentum down lower.

where with upper you can go flat out all the time without really cranking at all.
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • angry_bird
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    That's a good vid - I've only done Cannock a couple of times but Lower Cliff was my favourite bit. Must head back there again soon.

Cheers, give us a shout if you do head up there.
    sanchez89 wrote:
    good vid matey. and one of the rare runs where you dont catch up with someone half way down.

i still prefer the upper cliff descent to this though. i feel you need to do far more pedalling to keep the same momentum down lower.

where with upper you can go flat out all the time without really cranking at all.

Yeah, the benefits if going mid week, only a handful of riders about. Upper Cliff is pretty sweet, bit more pedally at the start, which I quite like but I get a bit bored as it gets down to the bottom, still worth it though. The only other issue is it takes longer to get up there too :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Aye, will do. Although IIRC you spend most of your time down my neck of the woods (London)?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Aye, will do. Although IIRC you spend most of your time down my neck of the woods (London)?

Yeah I do, sadly don't get to bike down there what with uni work and living in a tiny flat, not even space for a BMX :roll: I'm actually grateful for Boris bikes to play with sometimes, even better as the Camden ones are just up the road from me :lol: Ahh well next year I'll be just outside the M25 in a nice big house :D