Tuesday Morning again

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Fecknugets,
Spent last night up the hospital again, but managed to stay upright this time, no real change in the old man, but he hasnt got worse, so thats a plus.
Gotta go down to the south west again today for a couple of hour meeting about my job, which i still dont know if i'm keeping yet :roll:

Tonight will be a quick visit to the hospital and then home to rebuild the rear wheel on my bike and swap the front tyre round as i noticed it was on backwards? (dunno how i got that wrong)

Laters feckers
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning sad sacks!

Struggled to get to sleep last night, that wasn't much fun. Especially this morning where I've woken up shattered! I think I can feel a cold coming on again, which isn't fun either.
    Did some fettling on the bike last night. New rotors, pedals and grips fitted, but couldn't get the old headset out and so haven't installed the new one. I think I need a bigger hammer.

Anywho, more tea and then work on this miserable morning.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Today is full of the joys of auditors, banks and MBA geeks till circa 10pm - bugger
  • VWsurfbum
    Oh yeah, i forgot, its my wedding aniversary today!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    VWsurfbum wrote:

garage flowers - the gift of the elite
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning,

i've still got a cold. might go home early today and get some sleep as my boy climbed into bed with us last night and kept us awake.

i think i'll get bacon in a minute

VW: sorry to hear about your dad mate, hope he gets better soon.

laters
  • That's the daddy! That is all
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Hope your Old Man get better VWS.

Weather is shyte and I woke up this morning with a cough like a 60-a-day smoker so looks like its a day indoors. Reckon I'll start sorting out a list of all the entrance requirements for the schools my kid have to apply for later this year so it's going to be a real fun day :roll:

At least I managed to wash and fettle the Spicy yesterday so it's ready for when the sun decides to come back.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    tired->weetabix->workmeh->gym->bed

Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Hope your dad gets better soon VW. Today will be monging about revising, can't be doing with bikes, feeling massively ill so they can wait. Just ordered some new brakes to replace my knackered juicy 3s, got them at a great price too so very happy.

Laters
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

garage flowers - the gift of the elite

If there was no card for Mrs VW first thing this morning then garage flowers will only compound the fail!

Morning mingewipers!

Today is good. Raining but good.

Boss goes on leave for 2 weeks so things should calm down.
    Have entered the 6 hour summer thunder enduro - Team Terrier will be in full attendance (ie wife supplying food and kids at grandparents)
    One of my interviews went ok yesterday, the other interviewers used so much jargon spack wrongly phrased or used in the wrong context that I just know that it's fail time. Having to explain the difference between an SLA and a KPI to the person who could quite possibly be your manager is not a good sign.
    Have another interview lined up for next week.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning Bungholes.

Hope All goes ok VW mate.

other good ride last night down the olds tonight to eat there food which is nice.

otherwise all is ok in the world of me.

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    welshkev wrote:
    morning,

.i think i'll get bacon in a minute

i did more than get bacon, i had: 2 sausage, 3 bacons, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 fried bread and beans. i feel a fat pig now but it's my first one in about 2 months and i've lost a stone and ahalf so sod it once in a while 8)
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    welshkev wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    morning,

.i think i'll get bacon in a minute

i did more than get bacon, i had: 2 sausage, 3 bacons, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 fried bread and beans. i feel a fat pig now but it's my first one in about 2 months and i've lost a stone and ahalf so sod it once in a while 8)

Thats just not fair.. all i had this morning was 1 bowl of alpen :?

Afternoon all.. nother day at work for me today.. onto nights tomorrow huzzah
  • afternoon @rse pirates,

Finally got the all clear from the doc to start playing rugby again after i b0ll0xed up my ankle so that gonna be great can't wait :D

Got my driving test in 2 days so fingers crossed and getting some practice in

on wards to a late lunch im thinking baked tatty and chilli
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Hope it goes well with your Dad, VWS. Can't be easy.

A'rtnoon Spoogewads,

Yeah. Went to work, came home. There was coffee, but no bacons.

I'm now going to sort some dinner out.

Onwards! To the stove!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    good day freattards,

vws, fingers crossed for the old boy!

today it rained i got wet and miserable.........MEH!

tomorrow is an all day sesh on works time........huzzah!

onwards to foods!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    Thanks chaps,
    No news, he's still sedated on a ventilator.

In other news i found out i get to keep my job today!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Hope your Dad gets better soon, mate. Glad to hear you've one less thing to worry about too!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro