Cycle Route Quality Survey

Maaszy
Maaszy Posts: 2
edited April 2012 in Campaign
Hi there, I am a current Civil Engineering student writing my 3rd year dissertation. The dissertation aims to study the quality of the cycle infrastructure currently in Manchester and see if foreign design strategies could be successfully implemented in the city. I would be very grateful if anybody could complete the following survey for background information and opinions on cycle infrastructure.

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx? ... 39c6502016

thanks very much!

Rob

Comments

• Done!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,484
    Done and good luck with the course. I'm a Civil / Highway Engineer myself and would be happy to assist you if you need any additional information.
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    Done, a well though out and to the point survey, much better than pretty much all of the others we get to see on here - best of luck with it & might I suggest you try it in some other areas, Cake Stop, Commuting Chat, Road Beginners, would be my top 3. be prepared for a few grumpy & sarky replies but you'll get a bigger audience than in campaign.

One gripe I'd make is the host is not user friendly that it traps you on the site when finished, what is wrong with being able to use the back button to return here?
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    BTW. You can select both male AND female .....

I thought you may want to know.

Bob
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,484
    beverick wrote:
    BTW. You can select both male AND female .....

I thought you may want to know.

Bob

That's the modern world for you, got to allow for all options to avoid claims of discrimination ;)