Good Morning & Happy Sunday Poofters

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Just about to head off lambing, hopefully my last day, managed to finish at 10 yesterday morning, hoping to do the same today, might play bikes later if I do, although if I'm honest I'm much more likely to mong about and rest doing sod all, not really had chance to do that for a while now.

Laters freaks

Also am I right in thinking only 2 horses got shot in the GN yesterday, and this was after they'd crashed. Would be much more interesting if they were being shot at as they raced.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh morning

The meal out with current wife's mates was actually a giggle, but expensive on victor visa and the liver. Wife has just appeared, made tea and got headache tablets then straight back to bed.

Today is watch the gp, then run over to get the car (10 miles) and then it's collect some wood from my parents. In between all of that I need to do some stuff with the kids and study
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots,

Woke up early by my standards today, solely to watch the Chinese GP.
    All I can say it it's fark off cold here this morning..

Today is a day of housework and finishing the last of the chucking out of items unneeded and unwanted as I approach my move to France next month.
    Yesterday I donated all my MTB stuff comprising of tools, riding gear, Thule roof bars and bike carriers and spares to a friend of mine. I will be delivering the bikes to him next week. At least they'll get used opposed to flogging them for a pittance on FleaBay
    The upside is.. when I get to France and settle in, I will buy me a new bike to trundle around the mountains with.
    No, not Paris, but Strasbourg, the Alsatian area, close to the Rhine, so perhaps a Canyon?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning ladies

F1 this morning, good its on the beeb but Eddie Jordan is still painful to watch interviewing! more house clearing stuff later after a brekkie of bacons with plenty of hp on it!

Still, soon be monday!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning all,

Had a very adventurous hour sitting at the border being questioned when coming into the country last night, but it ended up being amazing that I was flagged on the system, as I now have the visa I needed to apply for in 6 months in my passport, as they showed on their system I was declined for it, even though I had all the documents I needed for it, and didnt understand why It had been declined, so they just issued it at the border. All is good!

Today will be filled with much shopping, and hopefully bring my forks to the guy who wants them, get some cash and get my bike built up!

Enjoy your day everyone.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Morning Pond Life,

Parts of me still complaining a bit about the beating they got from Friday's fun in S. Wales, but at least no major injuries. No bike today then but might be able to get something in tomorrow: last day of entertaining junior today before schools go back :) Time for a coffee...
    as I approach my move to France next month.
    Raymond, not sure why , but until you said that I was under the impression you were moving to South Africa? Anyhow you're probably going to be a bit better off for mountain biking.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Winner, finished lambing now. Got paid too, £250 will do very nicely, I hear some new brakes calling me :lol:
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon gheys and gheyettes!

Today I have a meal with the family. It's usually an 'interesting' occasion when we meet. I'm sure it will be fine though. Tonight I have my impromptu concert that I've organised. It will either go really well and bring lots of smiles, or fail and children will cry.
    Let's hope for the latter.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Afternoon fudgepackers.

Lovely morning in the pool,constantly scalping slower swimmers and quick ride along the coast tonight after the Amstel Gold. :mrgreen:

Happy Church and roast dinner day!