Friends & Foes

shouldbeinbed
shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
I've just found this tab, has anyone picked any foes yet & does BR send them a notification or foe request? :-) I'd like to see the wording for that.

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    velocestrapture, DonDaddyD, 69Peter69 and Greg66 have got a shed load of them recently.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Purely in the name of research, I added you to my Foe list. It hides all of your posts from me, so when I returned to this thread, the only message I saw was from Aggieboy.

Friends list isn't as useful, reading the forum for this phpBB software, they say:
    Other that give you a list showing who of your friends is on line and off line at the side of the user control panel sections including sending pm's the friends list has very little functionality as far as I am aware
    EDIT: one place it is useful which I forgot about is when defining private message rules you can do so using the friends list, meaning you can have pm's sent from friends handled based on the rules you set
    Source
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    i've just added my self to Foes and now can't even see what i'm writing. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    i've just added my self to Foes and now can't even see what i'm writing. :D

^^^^^^^^^
    Hope this helps. :)

• :?
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    velocestrapture, DonDaddyD, 69Peter69 and Greg66 have got a shed load of them recently.

The-Catherine-Tate-Show--the-catherine-tate-show-575693_1920_1416.jpg
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Greg66 wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

The-Catherine-Tate-Show--the-catherine-tate-show-575693_1920_1416.jpg

Ooooh naughty! People on here could get offended by someone posting a woman dressed as a school girl.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Why would anyone want to block DonDaddy after his magnificent thread 'How often do you change your sheets?'. Seriously, why doesn't someone help him out and post him a link to mumsnet...
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    This whole thread has left me cold/confused, what's it about?

Thick as a 19thcentury "pea souper" me.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Ooooh naughty! People on here could get offended by someone posting a woman dressed as a school girl.

Oooh, that sounds like an idea for a thread! Nooo, sorry, I didn't say that :lol:

Obviously the Friend button, for consistencies sake, should result in you only seeing the posts of friends......
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    Rolf F wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Oooh, that sounds like an idea for a thread! Nooo, sorry, I didn't say that :lol:

My kids watched the St Trinians remakes last week - I can highly recommend them for Gemma Arterton's portrayal of the sort of schoolgirl that never existed when I was in school!
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    This whole thread has left me cold/confused, what's it about?
    Thick as a 19thcentury "pea souper" me.
    Click on "User Control Panel" and you should see the following tabs to click on:

Overview - Profile - Board preferences - Private messages - Usergroups - Friends & Foes