MOJO - terrible service!!

ashleymp777
ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
edited April 2012 in MTB general
Recently sent my Fox forks to Mojo to have the stanchions replaced. On the first attempt they had stripped them only to find out they didn't have the replacement parts. So they rebuilt them and sent me them back saying that it'd be 2/3 weels before the relacement parts arrived.

So disappointingly I waited, sent the forks back to them when they said I should and nearly 2 weeks later I still havent got them back! :evil:

Anyone else received such terrible service from them? I wouldnt mind, but Fox parts aren't cheap so I expecft 1st class service from who ever is trusted dealer/service agent.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Not much they can do if there are not the parts available.

Never had anything than first class service from them.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • ashleymp777
    ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
    I agree, so why dont they make it known on their website. And now its been nearly two weeks for the 2nd try. Okay, there's a note on the site saying that there's been an unexpected increase in work which will delay turn-around times up to 4-5 days but that's clearly not accurate either.

Not a great first experience of them I have to say.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Have you phoned them to see what's going on?
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    To me, you still have a weeks wait before there quoted time is up, plus the extra 4/5 day delay meaning you're 2 weeks short of them still being within the quoted time!
  • If you havn't called, this post is completely useless. Just a flame for no reason, especially if the quoted time frames have still not been exceeded.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Bout to say have you contacted them or kept a clear dialogue,

They've never been anything but first class, answering my mails quickly and giving advice on servicing parts my self. go talk to them and stop moaning and i'm sure you'd be more satisfied.
  • Markmjh
    Markmjh Posts: 415
    what was the outcome on this dude? I'm about to send my rear shock off to these guys(based on the fact everyone else seems to have posative comments on these guys)
    Ride Crash Ride Again