Good bye *Waving hands icon*

upperoilcan
upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
To ole Hooky.......(Abu Hamza) is finally going to be deported to America to face a lifetime behind bars..

Good riddance to bad rubbish....
Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    you meany - waving with both hands when he can only wave back with one. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    He'll always have somewhere to hang his coat
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    "Sling Your Hook!" (c) The Sun, tomorrow, undoubtably.
  • islwyn
    islwyn Posts: 650
    By hook or by crook, he's gone.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    No more fishing holidays for him
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Evil ba5tard who's managed to hide behind 'human rights' laws for far too long. Complete oxygen thief. I wonder how much he was (or is) receiving in benefits? :evil:
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    jordan_217 wrote:
    Evil ba5tard who's managed to hide behind 'human rights' laws for far too long. Complete oxygen thief. I wonder how much he was (or is) receiving in benefits? :evil:
    Quite - at last some sense in the human rights thing.... long overdue, and it has cost the UK public £££ to get rid of him and subsidise him whilst he is still residing here and inciting violence against the public - what an absolute nonsense
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,803
    c2428.jpg
  • Mad Roadie
    Mad Roadie Posts: 710
    Brilliant !!!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Seems our government was playing the long game with him, hope he likes solitary in the US of A, cos thats where he's going. Fan of JM Barrie apparantly.
  • Tony-J
    Tony-J Posts: 53
    I for one will not miss this thoroughly vile individual, however, his extradition has dark implications and the disgusting kowtowing behavior of a succession of UK governments continues. This does not bode well for Gary McKinnon and the 'war on terror' continues to be used to terrorize the populace.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... gal-system
    Interesting and dark reading. Don't laugh too hard.
    Glen (work colleague) 'So Tony, those stars in the sky..they're not really small...they're really far away?'
    Glen:'so the Scottish, the Welch and the Irish all have their own languages..so why don't the English have their own language?'
  • Tony-J wrote:
    I for one will not miss this thoroughly vile individual, however, his extradition has dark implications and the disgusting kowtowing behavior of a succession of UK governments continues. This does not bode well for Gary McKinnon and the 'war on terror' continues to be used to terrorize the populace.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... gal-system
    Interesting and dark reading. Don't laugh too hard.
    I can have neither positive nor negative regard for someone who hasn't affected my life or anyone I know but I can have regard for a government that does things in my name that include detention without trial, secret courts and the legitimisation of torture by western governments.

Here is a man (that I doubt anyone here has actually been affected by) being used by a number of governments and courts(who do have a massive impact upon our daily lives) to encourage people to acquiesce their rights and judging by some of the responses here it's worked as people play the man and not the ball. It's sad but not surprising that people still choose to be misled by their governments in the name of the 'war on terror' and subsequently allow themselves to become complicit in torture.

If this really was about the extradition of foreign criminals then why aren't the government doing something about, and in their usual way doing more to incite public hatred towards, the hundreds if not thousands of foreign prisoners in the UK* that have collectively caused more deaths and committed more crimes than Abu Hamza? Maybe it's because the Abu Hamza case is just for show, that it's a means to an end in subduing people into accepting mission creep for far greater atrocities and the legitimisation of torture.

*Many cannot leave the UK and, unbelievably, some are still in prison despite having served their time. I know one person who is still in prison two years after completing their sentence - maybe he's been left there at public expense until such a time as their political value to him being extradited, just like Abu Hamza.