Scottish Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,832
edited April 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Up and drinking tea, ready to pack the car for an Easter holiday in a log cabin by a loch. Wish I had got last weeks weather!

So today will consist of driving, kids fighting and eating sweets

Comments

• iasgair
    iasgair Posts: 7
    A wee smirr o rain you'll be fine
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Up and drinking tea, ready to pack the car for an Easter holiday in a log cabin by a loch. Wish I had got last weeks weather!

It's not the Loch lubnaig Forest Cabins about 10 minutes north fo Callender is it?

Cos we've got our bi-annual sex offenders minimum security week long outing there this week. Why not come along to our sausage sizzle and night time "orienteering"?
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Meh, really should get up. Might nip to Cannock and play bikes a bit.

Laters
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning losers!

Fantastic lie in today, really needed it!
    Nothing much on the cards today, I need to take my knackered glovebox (not a euphemism) to the skip, and buy a couple of things from a supermarket, that's about it.
    May be off to Manchester to meet up with a girl.... we'll see if I can be bothered. She's not exactly Hot Librarian, but any holes a goal.

Anywho, Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    but any holes a goal.

!

You talking about her or manchester?

Morning scuttlers

Err, dunno what to do today so yeah, talk amongst yourselves
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    :lol: Fair point! Pretty much both really ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Just think of her as being an orange 5.......still fun to ride, even if it does look like the back end of a skip, but you don't want anyone to see you on it.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    Hahahaha :lol: That's the perfect analogy! :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Hahahaha :lol: That's the perfect analogy! :lol:

Although from similar experiences in the greater manchester area I'd wear a helmet and pads still and don't be surprised if you end up out of breath, crying and covered in blood

Good hustle
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning weasels

just picked car up from its service........ouch!

day on the smash yesterday was a doozy, i finished early as i am grown up and sensible!

soritng house sh00t today and ignoring digs at the lovely Orange 5!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    UH DH wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

It's not the Loch lubnaig Forest Cabins about 10 minutes north fo Callender is it?

Cos we've got our bi-annual sex offenders minimum security week long outing there this week. Why not come along to our sausage sizzle and night time "orienteering"?

Damm it's loch awe, shame :D