Last night

BigStu2
BigStu2 Posts: 794
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
I slept in my 7 year old daughters bed after she came up and squeezed me out. After wandering down to her bed in the dark I jumped in and discovered I was sleeping on a bed of crumbs, a quick brushing down removed most and I went back to sleep, woke up this morning and discovered the crumbs are in fact rabbit poo :(
.........all
...at........work
fun..................&
..no.............no
.....is......play

Comments

• And you thought this a good idea to share? Super unlucky man, not good to hear!
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    BigStu2 wrote:
    I slept in my 7 year old daughters bed after she came up and squeezed me out.

This is just too easy. I'm not even going to bother with the standard jokes.

AT LEAST MAKE IT A CHALLENGE
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    There are just too many wrongs and potential wrongs with this thread.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    BigStu2 wrote:
    I slept in my 7 year old daughters bed after she came up and squeezed me out. After wandering down to her bed in the dark I jumped in and discovered I was sleeping on a bed of crumbs, a quick brushing down removed most and I went back to sleep, woke up this morning and discovered the crumbs are in fact rabbit poo :(

Missus not putting out then :wink:
    squeezed you out? that's a new one :?
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    We've all been there my friend, I mean spurned by a woman and waging up in food and animal faeces, I didn't mean we've all woke up in a 7 year olds bed
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    UH DH wrote:
    BigStu2 wrote:
    I slept in my 7 year old daughters bed after she came up and squeezed me out.

This is just too easy. I'm not even going to bother with the standard jokes.

AT LEAST MAKE IT A CHALLENGE
    :lol: