New Sponsor for 1t4i

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited March 2012 in Pro race
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132

But not that Argos, unfortunately. Pity - they could have signed "Chav" for next year.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    Argos. Ha! Let's hope when they get a puncture they don't have to wait 10 minutes at collection point B while the mechanic goes to the stockroom.

(Different Argos. I know)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    RichN95 wrote:
    Argos. Ha! Let's hope when they get a puncture they don't have to wait 10 minutes at collection point B while the mechanic goes to the stockroom.

(Different Argos. I know)

:lol::D:lol:
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    Good though - means that there is another team with decent financial backing behind them. Just wish Green Edge would sort themselves out...
  • liquor box
    liquor box Posts: 184
    mroli wrote:
    Good though - means that there is another team with decent financial backing behind them. Just wish Green Edge would sort themselves out...
    It amazes me they have not got a major sponsor yet with the success they have had.

I wonder if the current Saxo Bank team is kicked out due to Contador (is this possible??), can the sponsor switch its money elsewhere? They would be a great source of money for GreenEDGE
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Always got the feeling that Saxo Bank and Barnaby were close though. They might want to take him with them, and then he and Matt White would have to be locked in a room together, with only one of them emerging alive.