2 Week Old Cannondale SL1

arussiansniper
arussiansniper Posts: 36
edited April 2012 in Your mountain bikes
Just a few pictures of my Cannondale after a couple of weeks. Just a couple of little problems with the gears and the rear hub so far. Just bad luck really. Other than that...i'm loving it. Bought myself a saddle pack, new grips, new pedals and a bottle and cage so far...

Thanks to all the guys on here who helped me pick my new bike and gave me some superb advice.

img1804df.jpg
img1808ty.jpg
img1806ki.jpg
img1805g.jpg

Jim
Cannondale SL1 2012

'As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster' - Henry Hill

Comments

• Hairylegs66
    Hairylegs66 Posts: 103
    Didn't want to be the only person with an unread post on the page! - nice bike, glad its sorted now, enjoy :D

You may want to consider moving your brake levers inboard a little to get more 2 finger braking leverage - they look a bit snuggled up to your grips at the mo, but it's personal choice.
    And what the heck is going on with your brake lines?
  • Haha thanks mate!

Thanks for the tip, I'll have a play around tomorrow and see if it feels better!

Jim
    Cannondale SL1 2012

'As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster' - Henry Hill
  • Zheka
    Zheka Posts: 42
    Nice ride. Love the colours, just got myself bike with similar colors :D
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Lovely bike, nice pedals too what are they?
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Nice looking bike mate. Them Pedals are ace also :D
  • Thanks guys. They are DMR V8's in 'Acid Red' . They are class, really happy with them.
    Cannondale SL1 2012

• Nice bike, from a fellow C'Dale owner ;)
    2011 Cannondale Trail SL 29er HERE