choo choo tuesday morning

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Like any morning really, work dominated

Got my shifter fixed yesterday thanks to the nice guys at sunset cycles, ok it was only a screw I'd lost but still.

Today will be rounded up work a gym sesh then, home

Laterz
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    This morning is health and safety day at work - BORING! :roll:

I get out of it this afternoon because I'm at Rugby training for tomorrows RLC rugby union cup final. :mrgreen:
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Morning all,

got some people coming to view our furniture for sale soon, and just patiently waiting to hear about my visa so I can get the process properly going here, today or tomorrow and I should know :d
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning

Today is fun list is legal/audit/tax people, fanbloodytastic. Other than that its the current wifes birthday so lots of sulks because apparantly I didn't make an effort - who's ferkin money did she use to buy herself all those presents.....
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    feel like crap, surprised I woke up. need much more sleeps....

work will hopefully fly by.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Monday eventually turned out great managed to get a super neck massage which means I don't feel like I'm carrying a ton of bricks around. Win for me!

Today has started out with massive train disruption. Meh *removes staff ID and hides it in bag*

Meeting in the black tower (the evil one from LOTR) doesn't start till 11 so I'm taking a scenic route in :)
    Whilst in the big smoke I'll be transferring my flag to the commuting section.
    But I should be back in time to perv/chat to foxc in the gym later :)
    Over
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    looks like its another sunny warm day that should be spent in a pub beer garden drinking magners, obviously i would rather do a load of stuff and then go into work tonight, need the mighty 5 fettling so will make that todays priority! wonder how much it would cost to convert to a 2x10 set up!

anyhoo tarrarr!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338

work will hopefully fly by.

Snap.....+ a headache :(
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning crudmonkies
    Got a meeting over the other side of the country at 1, so i'll be leaving shortly.
    New job (see same as old job) if i get it will be working a lot less hours, 15 hours a week less! result, so this should mean a lot more time spent on bike, thats assuming i stop breaking the dam thing.
    1 parcel arrived yesterday just another 5 to turn up :roll:

Anywhoo onwards to motorways and bacons!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

my shite ride last night (which involved ripping my rear mech off, 2 punctures, a broken chain tool and getting shot at by chavs with an air rifle) is made even worse today that i'm supposed to be riding cwmcarn later but i've got a stinking cold!! :(

ah well, at least i've had a long weekend off and today is my monday, i'm in the office by myself until midday so i think a sneaky sleep is in order.

laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    + curly fries.. no idea why though, had a great sleep.
    workmeh, gym, eat, sleep. Exciting eh?

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Gits,

Got back last night from a bloody brilliant 5 days skiing in Chamonix & Argentiere, still knackered this morning :-) Learnt to get a good bit of air on the table tops in the snow park they've built, want more of that next time ! Will be doing things slowly - bit of unpacking, sort out supplies and maybe a kip later as not even coffee will sort me out today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Got back last night from a bloody brilliant 5 days skiing in Chamonix & Argentiere, still knackered this morning :-) Learnt to get a good bit of air on the table tops in the snow park they've built, want more of that next time !

Alright rub it in why don't you...

Morning bumders

So today will involve some gentle tennis this morning, riding the bike, might do some weights later finishing up with some more tennis this evening. None of this uni work nonsense. Sorted.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Got to work, found out that the instructor i'm supposed to be with I'm not with and they want me to do afternoons including friday with a bloke who is a prize prick, told them I'm having friday off like I was going to originally and that I'm not doing afternoons.

Still got to work with the prize prick though
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Mmmmmmmmmorning homos!

Bacons has been consumed, new pics of the reed have been uploaded, work is going pretty well, sun is shining, today is going to be a GOOOD day!

I may even go for a little off-road ride tonight to celebrate, just don't tell my surgeon.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Alright rub it in why don't you...
    Oh yeah, forgot to say that the euro-totty was top notch :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning smelly badgers!

I had the worst nights sleep. Couldn't sleep, then just started to boil, but pull the covers off and froze. Then a house alarm went off for ages :roll:
    Pretty rubbish day in work so far, dealing with idiots. Getting there though.
    I need to get our internet sorted at home. For some reason, the housemate set it up so that it turns off during the night, now the clocks have changed, it means I don't have WiFi at 6:30 whilst eating my breakfast. Why did he turn it off? I don't see the point really. I'm paying for it 24/7, if I wake up at 4am, I want to use the internet, damnit.

Anywho, laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning remtards

Rather good day today bacons and coffee consumed and company rang to ask if I would work on a ship in Norway for 2 months. Hell yes thats my tax days sorted, meaning a rebate equal to 2 months wages!!!
    Now its gym time.
    one by one my penguins will steal your sanity
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Good day,

My spread sheets work, bike is in the boot and cwm is on the agenda wooot.

That is all you may now all worship me.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Afternoon,

Not around much these days, busy with work and actually riding the bike!

Last night was the first post work ride I haven't needed lights, massive win! Out again tonight with the local mountain bike club for a bit of a jaunt, need to get my fitness up so need to try and keep up all the way round!

Right back to work it is!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Afternoon Maggots,

A few hectic days behind me now, completing application forms including security clearance authorisation for a job in the "old country"...
    A telephonic interview this morning, a Skype interview later in the week, it's madness, plus two additional interviews in the London are coming up as I am still in limbo as to whether to remain in the UK or move to pastures warmer.

Otherwise a day of win with bacon and cheese wrap from Wrights Bakery for lunch.. nomness...
  • All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!