124»

Comments

• ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,229
    article-2118709-1249420A000005DC-416_634x286.jpg

Runners%20ready%20to%20go.JPG
  • Pross wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:
    I so very badly want to mock the designs endlessly. However, I'm waiting until I see what my Irish kit will look like before I say how utter cr@p the GB clothing is.

My wild guess is it will be almost solid green (with possibly a little shamrock on it somewhere) ;)

Nah, it should be black with a little creamy head on top.
  • *Dusty*
    *Dusty* Posts: 35
    I thought Hoy's bike looked fairly excellent though :)
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Thought I'd take a day to mull on it instead of making a snap decision.

For me I like it. Understated and I like the way the red is incorporated in the sock, shoes and neck lines.

Looks far far better than the 2008 kit and also better than monstrosity current BC kit.
  • FoldingJoe
    FoldingJoe Posts: 1,327
    I actually don't mind it either.

Agreed, the cycling kit doesn't quite work with the flag thing. Should have put some of the white and blue diagonal on the front of the left leg to increase the effect of the flag.
    Little boy to Obama: "My Dad says that you read all our emails"
    Obama to little boy: "He's not your real Dad"

Kona Honky Tonk for sale: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40090&t=13000807
  • skylla
    skylla Posts: 758
    Pross wrote:
    Secteur wrote:
    article-2118709-12498E31000005DC-484_306x803.jpg

article-2118709-12495358000005DC-817_306x803.jpg

It's growing on me!

Mwahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    It's middlin' to fair considering that Stella's only using this as a trial run for the Scottish Olympic Team in 2016.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,928
    Pokerface wrote:
    I so very badly want to mock the designs endlessly. However, I'm waiting until I see what my Irish kit will look like before I say how utter cr@p the GB clothing is.

Will you be wearing the Irish kit for your event? Do you not wear the WC jersey?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    I think the British olympic kit is quite smart. No need for big national flags stamped on chest every time eh
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    actually I quite like it too , but navy blue has always been my favourite colour :lol:

ok Stella could have added a splash more red on some of the kits, but it would have looked out of place I think given how some of them use the red, Im sure had it not been a "designer" kit no-one would have really much complained at all. I mean do people actually remember previous olympic kits, Beijing was that super white affair, about as much red on that as there was this one, other kits have been even bluer, Barcelona is about the only one I can remember they tried to do a union flag on and that was very 90's.
  • liquor box
    liquor box Posts: 184
    lizzie_2174560i.jpg
    A very Australian Bike
  • liquor box
    liquor box Posts: 184
    I dont like it, but that is not important as I am from Australia and our athletes wont be looking back at who is chasing them lol

Very dissapiinting, The major countries that are going to be involved in medals should have to have easily identifiable uniforms, in a bunch sprint how are you going to know which cyclist is which? I want to be able to see who it is from a helicopter view without difficulty. I want union jacks, stars and stripes etc to assist with viewing the games.
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    liquor box wrote:
    I dont like it, but that is not important as I am from Australia and our athletes wont be looking back at who is chasing them

Well Matt Goss might want to look over his shoulder to see which side Cav is going to overtake him on I guess :lol:
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,147
    liquor box wrote:
    I dont like it, but that is not important as I am from Australia and our athletes wont be looking back at who is chasing them lol

You mean like when our pursuit team are catching your pursuit team. :wink:
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Eddie boss modelling for Norway:

tumblr_m4sbhlzoO91qacyk6o1_400.jpg
    1338292642648_517.jpg
    http://www.vg.no/sport/artikkel.php?artid=10053734
    Contador is the Greatest