Why isn't my Cateye V3 computer stopwatch working?

topcattim
topcattim Posts: 766
edited March 2012 in Workshop
I had to send back my computer to Cateye as the heart rate monitor wasn't transmitting any more. They replaced the monitor and sent the new one back, along with the original computer. I have resynced the sensors, and the HR is showing, along with cadence and speed. But I cannot for the life of me work out how to get the stopwatch to work. I have fiddled with the Auto Mode settings, setting it to on first of all (i.e. showing AT in the main screen) but no joy. so then I turned it off (no longer showing AT) and tried to start it manually. Again no joy.

I'm sure there is a simple setting that I have missed, but I can't work out what. Can anyone help me out please?

Comments

• Twostage
    Twostage Posts: 987
    In AT mode it should start automatically as soon as you start moving i.e. if it is showing speed it should have started.
  • topcattim
    topcattim Posts: 766
    Twostage wrote:
    In AT mode it should start automatically as soon as you start moving i.e. if it is showing speed it should have started.
    Thanks twostage, that's what I thought. Seems very strange. I shall contact Cateye again and see what I can find out.