Summer Sunday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Hour less in bed today supposedly, sod that, slept in a bit longer. Anyway I don't care if people think it's spring, it's BST so it's summer as far as I'm concerned. This means I will be having a BBQ later, unless it's raining, which it shouldn't be, but you never know do ya...

Finally starting to feel better, getting over this bloody chest infection thing I've been having. This is good. So the plan for today. Ummm bit of fettling. Might ride a bike. Relax and enjoy myself.

What you 'orrible lot got planned?

Comments

• Morning homos.

Going out in a bit, taking the kids for a day out to give mummy a day off.

If they don't behave they may find theirselves in ditches with their heads backwards.

ONWARDS!
  • I7 Extreme
    I7 Extreme Posts: 228
    went for an easy cycle on my road bike and will play football later.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Yo! Mootherflippers!
    Not doing a thing today, can't be bothered.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Work.

Well, currently on a coffee/bacon break, but mostly work.

At some point in the very near future I'm going to have to get the ladders out to change the time on this bloody thing

th_2012-03-25093920.jpg
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon losers!

Typical Sunday for me. Shame I don't have a bike with me, as it's fookin lovely outside, just right for cycling. Ah well.

Back to work tomorrow after the week off, and I honestly can't think of anything I'd rather not do *sigh* Well, there's a lot of things actually, but never mind.

I watched Dogma last night, and I have to say, if that happened in real life, religion would become cool in a matter of seconds.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon Programs!

Today is rest day and clean the house :( which is now complete so i can abuse some games! been out in them there hills the last 2 days and feeling nicely sore.. But on the upside seem to have got my saddle position about right not to hurt my poor behind lol.

Enjoy your sunny day all!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Today consisted of horse riding, baking, and cake club. I am currently suffering with a monumental sugar crash, the likes of which have never been experienced before*.
    Got to get of my backside and tidy/clean shortly....bah.

Kisses
    FoxC
    *or at least since the last cake club
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Meh, working, meh!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon scuttlers

Been fettling today, bur lost the little screw out the bottom of my shifter, so gotta try and get a replacement for that.

Other than that bed for me in a bit, early mornings beckon
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp