Why

t.m.h.n.e.t
t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
Was my helpful thread deleted? Isn't this area to "discuss the website with the team"??

Comments

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    I wondered this too. It's rather ironic when helpful posts like that get deleted outright - but the spam posts get left hanging on the forum...

The next spam post I see - I'm not going to report it - I'm going to reply to it. But not in the usual way....we'll see if they leave that one up...
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    Oh lord are you two sh1t stirring again? There are plenty of other cycling forums available. If this one is so bad, I suggest you use one of them...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pseudonym
    ddraver wrote:
    Oh lord are you two sh1t stirring again? There are plenty of other cycling forums available. If this one is so bad, I suggest you use one of them...

you don't really know what you're talking about, do you..
  • ddraver
    your whining again, that's all I need to know...
    - @ddraver
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Do you even know what the thread was about ddraver?
  • ddraver
    I know it's about you whining....
    - @ddraver
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Not at all. Good attempt though
  • ddraver
    I suspect I'm more right than you care to admit, If it was a genuinely helpful suggestion, it would nt have been deleted would it...
    - @ddraver
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    Nope it was 100% factual and helpful. (Not that I need to justify it to you)
  • Pseudonym
    ddraver wrote:
    I suspect I'm more right than you care to admit, If it was a genuinely helpful suggestion, it would nt have been deleted would it...

clueless oaf - you'd have been better off not making yourself look like an idiot, but you just couldn't resist sticking your nose in.

In future, I would restrict yourself to posting on topics you are familiar with - although I'm not sure where that would leave you, to be honest...
  • ddraver
    Ah abuse....well you must be right then...
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver

...in you opinion, the mods clearly disagreed, as most people on here seem to do with your opinions
    - @ddraver
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    ddraver wrote:

...in you opinion, the mods clearly disagreed, as most people on here seem to do with your opinions
    You are the only one taking issue with something,you never actually saw in the first place. I like how you've promoted yourself to the rank of "most people" in order to feel as if you aren't the only one replying. Unless of course you have canvassed the forum in the past 30 mins or so.

Good show chap.
  • ddraver
    edited March 2012
    I read threads an notice people disagreeing, when it happens a lot I do start remembering, but I would nt call that canvassing I admit...
    - @ddraver
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    ddraver wrote:
    I read threads an notice people disagreeing, when it happens a lot I do take start remembering, but I would nt call that canvassing I admit...
    Then you have at last discovered the point of a forum. Discussion,of which some of it may be opinion that others may agree or disagree with.

Disagreeing never automatically makes someone elses opinion wrong. It makes it different to your own!