Inner Ring research.

Comments

• pat1cp
    pat1cp Posts: 766
    guessing at Mapei, ??? concrete
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    I'll put my money on Katusha because they're Russian.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,215
    Sky obviously (or are the Murdoch family even worse that an organised crime syndicate?) ;)

I'd go with Katusha - backed by Russian oil and gas billionaires.
  • Gazprom has a pretty shady track record - check them out.
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    McMafia ?

- has to be the UCI :lol:
  • RichN95.
    andy_wrx wrote:
    McMafia ?

- has to be the UCI :lol:

Or maybe it's Endura and Brian Smith is secretly a Pan-european crime kingpin.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Innrng has touched this area before: http://inrng.com/2011/12/tinker-tailor-cyclist-spy/
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    The finest cycling blog ever. Team Kremlin.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Shall we play a who's not dodgy in cycling game? Any companies involved that are squeaky clean? Who the devil are barracuda anyway?
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    "According to Glenny, 80 per cent of western Europe's heroin went through the sticky hands of the Bulgarian DS"

Who is this director sportif" maybe they mean Belgian ;)
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    prawny wrote:
    Shall we play a who's not dodgy in cycling game? Any companies involved that are squeaky clean? Who the devil are barracuda anyway?

I can't see Marshall's Pasta being involved in any sort of dodginess somehow.

Any chance the text could be posted in a post? The blog site is blocked. Is it any different to the normal Inner Ring site?
  • RichN95.
    MrTapir wrote:

Most Italian food companies are fronts for the Mafia (I deduced this from watching the Godfather).
    I believe Ragu control 80% of the Western European Ecstasy business.
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    RichN95 wrote:
    MrTapir wrote:

Most Italian food companies are fronts for the Mafia (I deduced this from watching the Godfather).

Aren't Marshalls pasta an artisanal british company? Maybe thats what they want me to think. Shit, cycling is like the colourful shiny face of the sordid criminal underworld. Maybe this is why i found a finger in a can of napolina plum tomatoes.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    RichN95 wrote:
    MrTapir wrote:

Ragu is used to dispose of the toxic residues from laundering agricultural diesel, hence the red colour. Mama Dolmio is the lynchpin of the ecstacy business.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    LangerDan wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    MrTapir wrote:

Ragu is used to dispose of the toxic residues from laundering agricultural diesel, hence the red colour. Mama Dolmio is the lynchpin of the ecstacy business.

Lies spread by the French.

The real mover in the ecstasy trade is Laughing Cow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Surely it's Astana?
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman