Sepang Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,860
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

After a decent amount of expensive wine at last nights meal, I am feeling very poor and below par

Today is f1 currently, a ride to pick the car up and then some study with fellow MBA geeks

Laters is dropping the wife off a Shrewsbury for a night out so might take the kids to that horrific place beginning with m that they love

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Great ride yesterday, Marin trail is definitely worth the drive.

So today I'll be occupied trying to sort out the wheel the LBS managed to fuck up. They were supposed to true it while I was down at uni, first ride on it yesterday, sure it was true but the spoke tensions were fecking random and quite a few seemed to be twisted.

Other than that I'll be investigating bike insurance for uni next year seeing as I'll vaguely be near countryside, probably do some other stuff too.

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning team, after a week of odd timed starts and finishes i have been up a couple of hours, still feel tired so maybe another wee snooze! got a fair amount of "stuff" to do this weekend so will get mrs 13 off to the shops to purchase bacons coz stuff will happen a lot easier once i fill my fat face with some of that!

then a bit of online shopping, need a new rear mech and possibly a new crankset!

hope we all have a good day!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning scuzzbuckets,

Today I'll be doing some motorised riding as I'm picking up my CBR1000RR-04 this morning, this means that for most of the day I'll be 'pottering' around the oxfordshire area getting used to how it rides, the rest of the day will most likely be spent fettling .

Now for brew and Bacons.

Laters.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Morning scuzzbuckets,

Today I'll be doing some motorised riding as I'm picking up my CBR1000RR-04 this morning, this means that for most of the day I'll be 'pottering' around the oxfordshire area getting used to how it rides, the rest of the day will most likely be spent fettling .

Now for brew and Bacons.

Laters.

Perfect w.end to pick up your new wheels
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Hungover and tasting of kebab this morning, and still got 12 hours of drinking to do.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    [rant] Sun is shining. Again. I am working all day. Again. [/rant]

Coffee is brewing, new bike has been ordered ready to collect on Monday, bacon is waiting in the fridge ready for my return home tonight, so not all bad it seems.
  • hmmmm so much for 22 degrees today all we got is fog very thick fog and cold oh well

plan today re-write a CV then go for a ride to test my new base layers :D

arrggghhh bacons or peanut butter for breakfast or both :?: :?
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning losers!
    Today, I shall be taking my car to a garage as it keeps misfiring on the motorway. Fecking thing does nothing but empty my wallet :evil: I'd get rid of it if I wasn't still paying for it.
    Later, I have a wedding I'm playing for, and then attending a concert later, which will be rubbish, therefore hilarious.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning Homos.

Finished the Reed off this morning (see your MTBs section)

Taking the kids off to a party now, then some grocery shopping.

Also need to pick up a 17mm cone spanner.

Laters
  • Nothing to see here, move along
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Tequila is a hard mistress. This may be the first hangover I've had in a long time.
    Biking in a bit when I can face getting off the sofa
    Baking later... And not going out coz 3 nights in a row is enough for me!
    Kisses
    FoxC