Phillip J Fry (day) Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
-_-

Yes it's an early one, was asleep by 730 thurs after feeling like crap!

I'd say pub after work but doubt I'll have ebergy for that.

gotta find somewhere for breakfast, so far this week it's been sandwich shop, greggs, macdonalds and subway
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bum bandits

Off to Wales today possibly, or somewhere else potentially, either way it will involve going a decent distance away from home to play bikes. Sorted.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Continuing the Futurama theme.....

2009-02-27-professor_farnsworth.jpg
    Good news everyone!

Fryday = bacons. Full fried breakfast heading my way in approx T minus 55 mins. Win.
    However, the weekend will feature no biking. Fail.
    The scales tell me that biking in 2011 robbed me of 11kg. Well biking, you can f*****g keep them - I don't want them back! Ha! Win.

Next weekend will feature biking. I have a funeral and a wedding to contend with on the same freakin' day. There will be some head-clearing doing that weekend.

Right, coffee, breakfast, bunker, company visit - in that order.

Have a great day fleashwads, and kiss my shiney metal ass!

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Spazwangerlers!
    Today i will mostly be fighting back the tiredness with copious amount of coffee's
    No1 child thought that 05:00 is an acceptable time to move her bedroom furniture around? Que new pie fodder kitten waking up and deciding to play with out bare flesh with his needle like claws! Grr i hate cats.

Great ride last night, got a lot of riding to catch up on as my arse was hurting after only 2hrs riding :shock:

a little bit of fettling tonight and a pizza me thinks?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

To day is drive to heliport day for 1/2 a trip away - spent the other 1/2 at home

Other than that not much else is interesting
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    feck, somehow mucked up my earlier post into here!

Legs sore after 4.4 mile run in 34 mins last night - didn't get rid of the cack day at work, but did give the heart a good work out at av 164 bpm!

Today is car crash work day followed by night out with current wife & her family for her birthday. Ale will be drank in large amounts, but alarm set for GP qual.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Woop Woop Woop
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Morning Webos and Webettes

Today will be spent teaching little s1hts who have been kicked out of school how to sailing for some reason.
    No biking but the watersports center does a very nice bacon sarni so thats lunch sorted!
    :lol:
    Onwards to Coffee
    one by one my penguins will steal your sanity
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    finally it's friday. weather's looking really good for the weekend :)

saw a new monster energy drink at my newsagaents, it's called rehab and is quite nice, if a bit unusual. imagine lemonande, with ice tea and a slight taste of monste energy. it's also not fizzy.
  • VWsurfbum
    Today will be spent teaching little s1hts who have been kicked out of school how to sailing for some reason.
    Cant you drown them and put them out of their misery?

Jay12 wrote:
    saw a new monster energy drink at my newsagaents, it's called rehab and is quite nice, if a bit unusual. imagine lemonande, with ice tea and a slight taste of monste energy. it's also not fizzy.
    Rockstar do one too, makes you go a little mental, but souns like it tastes the same from your description.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ning,

Thank fook its Friday... this week has dragged. I can’t help feel like its going to be a good weekend though! Already today I’ve noticed my new neighbours took a very nice looking bike out for a ride. I might pop over and say hi tonight.

I also watched that John Bishop sport relief thing last night... that looked tough, fair play though!!

onwards and upwards to the kettle.
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Jay12 wrote:
    Rockstar do one too, makes you go a little mental, but souns like it tastes the same from your description.
    is that the recover or something? yellow can? it's based on the same thing really. apprently a good hangover cure. i prefer the monster though
  • VWsurfbum
    jay12 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Jay12 wrote:
    is that the recover or something? yellow can? it's based on the same thing really. apprently a good hangover cure. i prefer the monster though
    thats the stuff. does weird things to you. had a can on the way back from afan last time i was there.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Today I am moving with the speed and agility of an arthritic sloth.
    Caffeine will be consumed, to get me through to 4pm, when I'm off down the pub for the third night in a row.
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    jay12 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Jay12 wrote:
    thats the stuff. does weird things to you. had a can on the way back from afan last time i was there.
    This may explain how I survived the peaks ride on saturday - I'd had most of a can of Rockstar Juiced. Will have to buy more.

Have a great Friday every one!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning Turd Burglars

Finally Friday arrives thank the maker, its been a long long week. Looking forward to a wee trip down to Glentress tomorrow with a few of my mates, just a shame that spooky wood is shut till end of the month so we'll probably spend the day between the freeride area and some of the secret trails.
    Now on to caffine and bacons. Hasta luego
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • Friday :D

That is all
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Mornin scrotes, scrotettes...

Had a bit of a fail this morning, went into Maccy D's and instead of my usual treat of sausageeggmcmuffin I went for a 'breakfast wrap'... this consisted of several pieces of cardboard stuck together with tomato sauce, wrapped in cardboard.

The whole ensemble was then packed in actual cardboard, which I firmly believe judging by the taste of the contents could be part of the meal itself :roll:
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Got my boy home from the hospital last night, amazed at how much my other boy has grown in the last week as I've hardly seen him. Still off work looking after them so today is a good day. Hopefully got some riding planned for Sunday as well so this could be a good weekend. Happy days
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Oi! Sausage Knoshers!

TFIF. The HR situation mentioned earlier in the week is worse than expected, how the fark am I supposed to recruit talented professional minions on 20 days holiday and SSP for around two thirds of what they'd get in the 'real' private sector :?

Anyway the planet x road bike is in the car ready for a quick 30 miles at lunch time, although as I have to cycle past the admin office I will not be wearing any visable lycra. I expect the rest of the day will be spent searching for alternative employment.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Breakfast consumed

Donuts eaten

I'm off to get drunk, as a wise man once said, big sticks.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Well last night I became a member of Leeds Climbing Wall, so can go in anytime I want now wooo :D Did quite a bit of bouldering, which was fun but wrecks your fingers!
    Got home and decided to watch 300, not sure why really, it's a pretty shoot film.
    Today I'm off to Doncaster (well, near there) to pick up a bike for a friend. This will also be testing my car maintenance skills, as I cleaned a bit of the engine yesterday, so I will find out whether that's fixed it, or whether the RAC will be getting a phone call.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    morning crudnuggets.
    Woke up well early today, at around 6am, kind of odd since I had a very late night. So I lay there listening to the radio for a bit, and apparently fell asleep again until just before 10. bugger.
    Anyway, 'tis friday, and my booking for today had to be cancelled, so I've got a day to just pi** about, basically. so it's all good.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Greetings working programs :P

Today i have had off, the sun has shone and i have ridden bikes and consumed pie! So far i'm pretty happy :)

Tuned my front shock some more after its rebuild and seems about right now using most the travel on the bigger rock sections if i hit them at max speed which is about right :p don't believe in having loads of travel then not using it hehe :)

Hope all have had a good day so far!
  • FUCKYEAH!

Bike-shaped box and Wheel-shaped box have just arrived at my house.
    Just a guess, but I think it's my new bike and new wheels. Which is especially nice as Superstar hadn't even confirmed they'd been shipped yet.

That's my evening sorted then :D
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Drunk

Laterz homos
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    found out today that I'll be getting paid to go snowboarding for 5 days, WOOP!
  • VWsurfbum
    found out today that I'll be getting paid to go snowboarding for 5 days, WOOP!
    you can go off people you know!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty